Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

m11sh

Established Member
Impact
i got a facebook domain name !, how to sell it fast and with high income
its a ( .com ) domain

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's a TM, probably you wont sell it and most of market places will deny listing it, so let go or delete it if you can.

•••
i got a facebook domain name !, how to sell it fast and with high income
its a ( .com ) domain

you made the classic rookie mistake of registering a trademark domain name, but don't worry, nearly everybody does that when they are new domaining. You probably won't sell it and it is risky to hold.

•••
WWWFACEBOOK.COM sold to facebook for
$15,722

and
facebookl.com

find it in namebio research

•••
WWWFACEBOOK.COM sold to facebook for
$15,722

and
facebookl.com

find it in namebio research
then try to sell to facebook and enrich us with your learning experience.

•••
•••
•••
•••
experienced domainers are telling you it is not a good idea. You should listen to that advice.
r u telling me i cant sell it ?

Last edited:
•••
Here is a list of 46 TM infringing domain names that Facebook and Instagram won in UDRP proceedings
https://www.trademarksandbrandsonli...agram-recover-46-domains-in-udrp-dispute-4717

The real danger you face though is that instead they go the court route and damages are awarded to them for their substantial legal costs.

It is not a risk you, or whoever you sell to, should want to take. People are just trying to offer you good advice so you are not at risk.

Bob

•••
•••
It's like you robbing their office, and stealing their laptop, and going back to sell it to them the next day.

They will not deal with you, but start a legal proceeding against you.

They own the rights to that name, and you have no legal reason to own it, other than bad faith.

You are in no position to negotiate. They can squash you like a roach.

•••
If you are lucky you will never hear from them.

If you are very lucky you will receive a friendly E-Mail by CSC or similar asking you to delete the domain or turn it over to them while they are offering a small payment to cover your expenses.

If you are less lucky you will receive a physical letter by a law firm from Manhattan, New York City. It may include a first invoice. The following days and nights you can test your position of strength.

Sorry, just experience.

•••
WWWFACEBOOK.COM last sold for $15,722 on 2007-05-15 at SnapNames

FACEBOOKMOBILE.COM last sold for $4,000 on 2012-08-03 at NameJet

find it at namebio

•••
WWWFACEBOOK.COM last sold for $15,722 on 2007-05-15 at SnapNames

FACEBOOKMOBILE.COM last sold for $4,000 on 2012-08-03 at NameJet

find it at namebio
better find them on UDRP decisions

•••
So another New member keen to learn by making all the mistakes in the book.
TM infringement & Rubbish registrations in one post. May as well get everything over and done with in one post I suppose

Last edited:
•••
•••
domain name
facebook360o
.com

•••
•••
i thought i had Beginner's luck

•••
•••
i thought i had Beginner's luck
Don't worry, just delete it and move on. It's only $10. Goodluck with your next one, remember, stay clear of trademarked terms or names.

•••
Don't worry, just delete it and move on. It's only $10. Goodluck with your next one, remember, stay clear of trademarked terms or names.

yeah delete it
.. if you are not registered with epik that should be no issue
with epik it's not possible

•••
•••
facebook360o
(y) this domain is perfect , sad if they take it down

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back