Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Face Blindness

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Ever have trouble recognizing people's faces? I do.. in fact, especially if I meet or am with someone out of context, I could walk right by someone I know intimately and have many times.

If a movie has a number of characters, I may find it harder to follow the story line because many will look similar to me.

I've often had trouble finding my girlfriend in crowds unless I can recall what she's wearing! Frustrating to say the least..

It's a rare condition that can be caused either by injury or some forms of autism.

Take a look:

http://www.spidernet.nl/~martijn_dekker/otsp/prosopagnosia.html
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back