Fabulous.com

NameSilo
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Thread is for reviews of Fabulous.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ferrarislave said:
Do they offer private registration, if so how much is it? Also, would one consider moving from Godaddy to Fabulous a wise choice?

Yes I think it is wise to choose Fabulous, I'm consolidating there.

You can always go into your whois and make it private with any sort of mask you choose.

•••
Why don't they offer .biz and .us registrations? Will they offer it any time soon?

•••
Great support, value, features,

The best! value should read maximum stars, whoops...

By masking, I meant any of us can go into our own names and type 'privacy protected' or something similar..

•••
dvdrip said:
Why don't they offer .biz and .us registrations? Will they offer it any time soon?
Hi dvdrip,

At this stage we only offer registration services for .com, .net, .org and .info. If we choose to expand on this I will be sure to let everyone know.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
May I ask why? It's very easy to do it.

•••
From a business perspective, we have chosen to concentrate on the previously mentioned TLD's.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
Review

I've been using Fabulous for the past few years and they are fabulous!
great customer support, great prices and their domain distribution network (DDN) is the best. sales are fast, commissions are very low and payments are prompt.
I am consolidating all my .com/.net/.org domains with them.

•••
Fabulous is preferred over any other Registrar

I have to agree with everyone here. Since leaving Registerfly years ago, Fabulous.com has been my registrar of choice. Tried many of the other but none compare to Fabulous. It's clean and easy to find what you are looking for and safe as well. Been with them now for 4 years and recommend them to anyone who is concerned with keeping their domain.

Another feature I like about Fabulous is that I put all my domains there in my portfolio and if the other registrars don't send out expiration notices, Fabulous sends them out on domains that aren't even registered with them. Fabulous is Fabulicious!

•••
Have a couple names I bought from Fabulous landers.... so, wound up with a Fabulous account.
Actually, two Fabulous accounts, neither of which I remembered the information for.

So, I sent them an email and figured that sometime in the next week I'd hear back. Literally, minutes later, I got a response completely resolving my issue.

So, while I've been using Moniker for the past 6 months or so, I think I'm going to give these guys a trial run for a bit. Just extraordinary service.

•••
Thanks for the feedback Dongsman.

Don't forget you can review Fabulous as a registrar and parking company (only if you have good things to say :P ) at both:

Registrar Judge
Parking Judge

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back