Fabulous.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Thread is for reviews of Fabulous.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Review

If you have a wholesale account cheap prices, great customer service can only reg I.C.O.N. INFO COM ORG NET but for the big three they are great. You can find a deal other places for .info sometimes that are better, but overall I think they are #1 with their own PPC program too.

•••
The perfect 10

I have my portfolio there.It is an awesome site with tons of features that are simple to use.Customer service is awesome! And the $6.75 domain names are a nice benifit.They are just Fabulous!

•••
One of the best

Probably the best registrar for domain management and parking all in one place. Many nice domain management features even for domains not registered there. For bulk users the prices are extremely good. The down side is lack of support for all common TLD's, as they don't do .biz or .us domains.

•••
Fabulous

Fabulous domain statistics
Fabulous customer support
Fabulous domain management tools, all in one place
Fabulous bulk domain pricing for wholesale account owners
Fabulous is fabulous

•••
Overall 10+

I would suggest Fabulous.com to everyone!
Great cust support and platform!!!

Simply Fabulous!!!

•••
Fabulous!!!

Fabulous in every way. The only thing missing is a reseller option.

•••
Review

Just made the move. Friendly, prompt service. Great tools for park and reg.

•••
Professional explains it all

The best parking program and a very professional registrant to boot. Never had any complaints and i have used them for awhile.

•••
Review

Fabulous, the name says it all

Last edited:
•••
Great Service; Fine prices; No mistakes so far.

I love them. Eventually all my names will be here (except for those that have to be at OnlineNIC.com in connection with my reseller account there.) (WHMautopilot V3 works only with OnlineNIC and Enom).

•••
Great reseller prices and best customer service in the business

I highly recommend.

•••
Review

Stunning company with awesome customization of their parking pages available. Their customer service is phenomenal and they get an A+ in my humble opinion.

•••
Good if you park there, not if you only register there.

If you have a "Monetization" account (meaning that you park a lot of quality domains there), Fabulous's feature set is strong. However, they focus mainly on that audience; this is not a place for simply registering domains. If you have a "Registration" account (which I opened so I could accept domain pushes), you miss a lot of the advanced features, and even some basics - no domain forwarding, for example.

Just be clear on what you are looking for in a registrar, and if you want to register and manage domains but not park them here, other registrars are a better choice.

P.S. Customer service is friendly, but not always knowledgeable - more than once, representatives answered my questions incorrectly. (This is partly because they falsely assumed that I had a Monetization account.)

Last edited:
•••
great registra, fast unclutterred interface with the best collection of features

great company

•••
Exactly What The Name Says "Fabulous"

I have multiple wholesale accounts and have found that by far Fabulous is my preferred choice of registrar. The domain price should be updated as they actually offer .com`s for $6.85

•••
Do they offer private registration, if so how much is it? Also, would one consider moving from Godaddy to Fabulous a wise choice?

•••
ferrarislave said:
Do they offer private registration, if so how much is it? Also, would one consider moving from Godaddy to Fabulous a wise choice?
No we do not offer private registrations, and we do not plan to implement it in the near future.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
The Best

If you want a hassle free registrar then try Fabulous there amazing

•••
UPDATE (6/2008)
I just renewed an expiring .com domain there - $19.95! Yeah, I guess it's my fault for not realizing how outrageous the price was & transferring it out in time. I won't make that mistake again. :td:

•••
randomo said:
UPDATE (6/2008)
I just renewed an expiring .com domain there - $19.95! Yeah, I guess it's my fault for not realizing how outrageous the price was & transferring it out in time. I won't make that mistake again. :td:
Hi randomo,

Can you send me your account details and I'll see if you are eligible for an account upgrade, which would give you cheaper registration/renewal/transfer prices.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
Very good, is worth having a look

•••
great parking system and customer service

i have tried many services, but to tell you the truth , i am staying at fabulous great way to control my names, the landing pages and great customer service and all of this drops to a great revenue.

•••
Fabulous is Fabulous

Been with Fabulous for 4 years. Great parking and domain management and real good domain pricing for the 50+ domain portfolios. Simple, clean and the ability to be notified of domains expiring with other registrars that are put into your portfolio. Support is very good and security is excellent. Thank you Fabulous.com!

•••
Anyone have all their domains at Fabulous.com?

I never thought I'd actually consider it, but I am sick of Moniker.

I don't use their support often, but whenever I do there is always an issue. Seems to me they need to concentrate more on their registrar business than conducting auctions, but who I am to tell them what to do.

Plus Fabulous is Australian which is closer to home for me.

What are the support methods and response times for support at Fab also?

Any input appreciated.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back