Domain Empire

Fabulous.com vs domainadvertising.com vs internet traffic.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which parking company performing best for you?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • ParkingCrew.com

• Bodis.com

• Sedo.com

• Voodoo.com

• InternetTraffic.com

• DomainAdvertising.com

• DomainSponsor.com

• Fabulous.com

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ufuk Sanli

Established Member
Impact
Hi, anyone has a good experience with them?

I have accepted both three of them.For now i am using above.com to compare them with parkingcrew and bodis.Until now parkingcrew was best for me.But fabulous.com and domainadvertising.com have very nice and attractive landing pages.

Do you have any idea about them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any opinions about
fabulous.com,domainadvertising.com,internettraffic.com?

•••
I have seen a few people having good performance in zeroPark. Maybe you can consider zeroPark to your list as well.

I have no personal experience with zeroPark though.

•••
I have seen a few people having good performance in zeroPark. Maybe you can consider zeroPark to your list as well.

I have no personal experience with zeroPark though.
Thanks for your opinion but i did not heard before zeropark i will check it.

•••
If you are using Bodis/Sedo then you may know that they have primar/secondary ad provider. Zeropark is the secondary ad-provider for many domain parking service providers. They also provide the parking service themselves as well.

•••
Those threads are endless. Everybody would like to know what is the "best parking place" The right answer is all of them. Why dont you go through this month threads and replies, I am sure you will find one or two about "best parking place".

•••
Those threads are endless. Everybody would like to know what is the "best parking place" The right answer is all of them. Why dont you go through this month threads and replies, I am sure you will find one or two about "best parking place".

Yes i think you are right.There are lots of threads about that.I think i will find the right answer by searching that threads.

•••
There is no by rule "the best" You simply have to have at least 4 PA to see which domains perform best on each of them. Some domains may have best performance even on Sedo Pro or Godaddy cash parking.

•••
I do not pay this month domainadvertising ? We are 16 and have not paid me

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back