Dynadot

Fabulous.com is not accessible in India and blocked by DOT!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BuyBrandWeb.com

Praveen ChidaboyinaTop Member
Impact
I have a domain in fabulous.com and wanted to change name servers but unable to access the site here in India and showing below message!

The URL has been blocked as per the instructions of the Competent Government Authority/ in compliance to the orders of Court of Law.

Has anyone same issue?

Attachments

• fabulous.JPG
    fabulous.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes. I've seen this for several months now (on and off though)

•••
I don't know how the blocking is performed but it could be DNS hijacking. That is easy to circumvent: just don't use your ISP's DNS servers.
If you are technically minded: run your own resolver.
Otherwise, use an open DNS service. You could use Google's but it means giving them even more data to mine. Possible alternative: Quad9 (9.9.9.9).

•••
I don't know how the blocking is performed but it could be DNS hijacking. That is easy to circumvent: just don't use your ISP's DNS servers.
Otherwise, use an open DNS service. You could use Google's but it means giving them even more data to mine. Possible alternative: Quad9 (9.9.9.9).

I have used proxy ip from chrome and access the site!

•••
Probably isn't DNS hijacking. I use OpenDNS servers and the website is blocked for me as well

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back