Dynadot

domain F1RV.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sircles.net

Established Member
Impact
Has anyone any feelings on what the worth of this four character domain may be. I know that if it was a LLLL.com we could get 5 figures on Flippa but what about with a number being in the mix? This website is actually for RVs being hired for Grand Prix etc. but could apply to many other brandable things as F1 basically translates as 'fast'

This would not be with the website, it would be as a separate sale.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"I know that if it was a LLLL.com we could get 5 figures on Flippa "
Put any letter instead of that number and it will not have never a 5 figure value.

•••
F1RV gets weird meaning )
F1 is a most famous car race in the world.
RV - is a Recreational Vehicle, those huge buses with kitchen, bath, bedroom(s) ))

So you could start your own racing for RVs ))

•••
•••
yeah, thanks for catching that ) otherwise we would be watching RV races at 200 miles per hour :D

•••
•••
No it's worth something as RVs get rented for Formula 1 races all the time. I was just curious to know if anyone had any opinion.

•••
No it's worth something as RVs get rented for Formula 1 races all the time. I was just curious to know if anyone had any opinion.
They did have an opinion, you just didn't like it. It has no resale value regardless of what gets rented by who. Add in the fact that the F1 is a trademarked term and the domain actually becomes a liability. You should get your money back if that is still an option.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back