Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

F15.Com - What do you think ?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameWolf

VIP Member
Impact
8
Hello Guys,

F15.Com - http://www.f15.com

This is a new site which I am developing. Basically it will provide a wide variety free services to webmasters around the world.

All constructive comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards,
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey,

Looking good but I would tweak the header a little bit.
 
0
•••
Hey nice site dude
keep workin on the design :)
 
0
•••
awesome domain, awesome idea, awesome services...hire a professionalf or web design :-x

sorry
 
0
•••
Its not bad, but its not "wow" either. The only thing I would say is make a better logo. It looks a little cheap. Like you have used too many natural effects (bevel etc).
 
0
•••
It's average. You should improve it a bit.
 
0
•••
I like it. The design and the content is great. I love the icons. It's also original.
 
0
•••
Great website with Great services, nice work.
 
0
•••
nice site. best work with this site. heade make attractive.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back