Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain exwife

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyG

VIP Member
Impact
14
exwife.us

I already know the .us doesnt help...but it is a great title! All tld's are taken. I just thru up a BB as a placeholder...

All of the other TLD's are parked. If this one was active would that also increase its worth?

What do you think?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
mid xx i'd say - develop it
 
0
•••
Thanks studio!
 
0
•••
I like it but as StudioWorks suggets it's worth is vastly greater if you develop it.
 
0
•••
I'd say high $xx to low $xxx. That one's a natural to package with ex-wife.us which is still available.

BTW, ex-wife.biz is also available and not a bad hyphenated domain for a divorce attorney.
 
0
•••
any traffic?

med- $xx
 
0
•••
Thank you all so far. I just thru it up a month ago and setup the BB, but that was it..so traffic if any is a fluke.
I really dont know what I am going to do with it yet. I get bored after i put them online.. just like my other recent site www.brewguy.com. Bring it to life then orphan it.

RickyG
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back