Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 18plus.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oompa

Established Member
Impact
16
Please appraise.

All TLD's taken, I believe. the .net and .tv is being asked for 10k. So is .us maybe worth some?

Thanks :)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I had it in my list of names to buy :( . Nice Name I feel expect for the .us thing I was lil scared of. Good Luck with the name.

Thx.
 
0
•••
reg fee. The .us lets it down.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisals, any body else?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back