NameSilo

discuss Extra! Extra! Read all about it!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BlackCatsAreNice

Established Member
Impact
Hey you! Yes, you. Uncle Sam wants YOU. For Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

It is 2020, and traditional journalism and news is dying. So they will have you believe.

But Rupert Murdoch does pretty well from peddling The News. Well enough for one of his son to put down the most anyone has ever put down for a California home. $150 million. You are not worthy peasant. Really.

Alas, I am not here to talk about about Murdoch. He's old. A raisin in the sun who will shrivel up and leave earthly matters soon.

I am here to talk about the NEWS! It's alive and well and still one of the best ways to make money.

In 2020, look for good "newsy" domains. They will serve you well. Because the news has not gone away. It just transitioned from traditional old dead trees form to electronic media.

An ambitious young man of means can do well for himself following the second oldest profession in the book.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm curious where this thread will lead.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
FindFakeNews (com) left over from the FakeNews brokerage. Term has survived multiple cycles of popularity and will continue to do so, in my opinion.

•••
•••
I feel like breaking the hangover by purchasing a "news" domain. :-P

•••
•••
News may still be alive but journalism is dead. You have to be ultra cynical in the day of fake news and clickbait media.

•••
The real news controls the fake news eg The Sun.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back