NameSilo

External Auction Question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DNrds

New Member
Impact
2
Hi,

This is my first post on NamePros.


I have genii.co listed on an auction site and I'd like to post it in the Auctions group but not the External Auctions group.

Do you know how I can have "post" authority on the external auctions group?

Thanks in advance!

Scott
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back