Dynadot

status-monitor Extend "Last Edited"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

N-A

Account Closed
Impact
I know that this issue has been brought up before, and had valid points for editing minutes later.

However, why is it mere seconds? I likely re-read my posts and find auto-correct words such as "we'll" as opposed to "well" and "it's" as opposed to "its". I can quickly fix these, and should prior to posting. But, I should be at least given more than 10 to 30 seconds to make quick edits like that.

It's rare to see someone quote a message within that time.

What are the exact times? It seems like it's less than 10 seconds on my end.

ten one thousand
ten one thousand
ten one thousand

Ok, with the above three edits, it seems like it's at or about 30 seconds.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's currently set to 1 minute because we didn't realize we could set it to "immediately" until just now.

We will likely change it to 0 minutes (immediately) since that is what's expected from "Last edited." Its purpose is to let readers know the message has been edited. Currently, it fails to do that for the first 60 seconds if edits are made.

Why make it less accurate/reliable for a longer period of time?

•••
Lol, you asked for more and got less. (sorry, was funny).

Just use the "More Options" and then click "Preview", and before posting you can spellcheck etc and view the post with quotes as they will appear once posted ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back