Dynadot

debate Expired vs handreg

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ProDomanico

Established Member
Impact
Expired vs handreg

why one should prefer Expired over handreg and in what cases..?
We know expired domains are the ones which went through one phase and why one should pick up ? I see a good number of expired domains getting picked up-- what are the reasons behind?

Just throw your opinions please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some people goes out of business, forget to renew, lose interest or even die.

It's these names we tend to snap. I would say that many have more potential than handregs. By obvious reasons.

•••
@kohsamui I see that most of good ones go as a backorder/auction on various domain drop catching sites..
Do you still bet on the expired list that remains ?

•••
@kohsamui I see that most of good ones go as a backorder/auction on various domain drop catching sites..
Do you still bet on the expired list that remains ?

Yes, I do.

Ok, I do not get really good ones that often as I not often gets involved in the auctions. But I am happy with ten satisfying snaps a year. I have a lot of time to try to improve my portfolio.

•••
Because you can't reg what is already regged. That's why. You can only try grabbing them on drop.

•••
There are few domains which show...

Connecting to COM.whois-servers.net...
Connecting to whois.godaddy.com...
No whois information found.

Also in ICANN the domain entires are not found, I am not able to register those domains.. what should I do now ? What is the situation of those domains.

They are not listed on go daddy auctions as well ??

•••
Connecting to COM.whois-servers.net...
Connecting to whois.moniker.com...

The queried object does not exist:
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2016-05-16T17:10:17Z <<<
:lookaround:

•••
does this mean the domain is temporarily locked and removed from WHOIS DB ?? and is being auctioned ??
when would I come to know if it is free to reg?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back