Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Experienced PHP Programmer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nityog

Established Member
Impact
1
Experienced PHP Programmer Available

Hello,
I am having 3+yrs of experience in web development.
I am looking for work .
I am ready to work full time as well part time too or on project basis (as per the requirement)

My Languages skills: -
PHP 4/5 (Procedural / OOP)
AJAX
ASP/.NET (C# / VB)
CSS
HTML (XHTML Compliant)
Javascript
XML
Java

Databases :-
MySQL
Oracle
SQlite
SQL Server

My Design Skills :-
Photoshop
Flash
CSS
HTML (XHTML Compliant)
Javascript


I can assure you quality and dedication in my work as well as complete satisfied work in deadline.


My Contact Details :
Gmail : [email protected]
Yahoo : [email protected]
MSN : [email protected]
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can you please send me a PM with a little information about your background and an example of a project that required creative programming in PHP? I will also need to know your hourly rate.

I am looking for one or more PHP programmers to work with on a contract or partnership basis. I have many ideas for sites or just site functions but lack the depth of programming skill needed. I do have some programming experience so I should be able to clearly communication my ideas and even suggest ways to get the job done, but not what code to use. :)

Thank you!
 
0
•••
Hello nielsencl,
I have sent you PM,plz check.
 
0
•••
Thank you, I have just replied to your PM. I am sorry to say that other programmers have PMed me before this and I am currently talking to them. I thought one of them was you because they had simular experience and skills. But I note that you have more design, Flash, and animation skills and I will need that in the future.

Thank you!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back