domain ExclusiveEstates.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
No Tm. Decent word combination for expensive estate/property listings in the uk.

I already have a number in mind but I would like to see what the crowd thinks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At least $1k as a first estimation. I didn't check the metrics, but has a lot of scaling potential with the right investment/investor.

•••
Brandable for certain, but has next to near no keyword search volumes.
Good luck :)

•••
No liquid value. If you have an end-user inquiry (which I think would be rare), I would ask mid X,XXX GBP starting and then come down to the most they can pay.

•••
No liquid value. If you have an end-user inquiry (which I think would be rare), I would ask mid X,XXX GBP starting and then come down to the most they can pay.
How are you quantifying this "Liquid Value" ? I'm assuming your assertion is in terms of a re-seller's ability to make profit from the purchase of the domain. If so then I understand, however, domains of this kind aren't really targeted to resellers.

Last edited:
•••
How are you quantifying this "Liquid Value" ?

What the domain would sell for if you placed it up for auction at no-reserve on DomainLore.uk or Flippa. I would love to be proven wrong, so let me know how it goes if you try either.

•••
What the domain would sell for if you placed it up for auction at no-reserve on DomainLore.uk or Flippa. I would love to be proven wrong, so let me know how it goes if you try either.

That makes sense. However, I am not keen on auctioning domains that have high value to an end user. I am much more confident in waiting until an opportunity comes along to achieve a desirable result. Also considering the word combination and its common use to describe expensive private properties in the UK, I see it as a highly marketable, memorable and brandable exact match domain. In addition to this the competitiveness of the UK estate market makes it a lot more valuable to business in the market, so I am confident I should be able to get a few inquiries.

Thanks for your opinion!

•••
This is not at all an auctionable domain name. You need a specific end user for this. Honestly, I too would like to be proven wrong, but I doubt this would even get bids in auction given the "co.uk" removes any global trade value (even amongst domainers reselling globally).

Reach out to UK estate agent companies, including private resellers etc, and also property development companies too - they could use this as a marketing name.

Value is hard because it depends on the end user as there's no general market value for these keywords really. I'd say it could certainly go for low 4 figures to the right buyer, but do bare in mind co.uk generally are of less value.

I'd also consider seeing if the .uk is locked to you or if not and is available then secure it (imo).

•••
This is not at all an auctionable domain name. You need a specific end user for this. Honestly, I too would like to be proven wrong, but I doubt this would even get bids in auction given the "co.uk" removes any global trade value (even amongst domainers reselling globally).

Reach out to UK estate agent companies, including private resellers etc, and also property development companies too - they could use this as a marketing name.

Value is hard because it depends on the end user as there's no general market value for these keywords really. I'd say it could certainly go for low 4 figures to the right buyer, but do bare in mind co.uk generally are of less value.

I'd also consider seeing if the .uk is locked to you or if not and is available then secure it (imo).

Like I said earlier, I am not interested in auctioning this domain for resellers.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back