Domain Empire

domain ExchangeNifty .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
ExchangeNifty.com
Thank you in advance for the appraisal

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure who would be the buyer here. Nifty is Indian Exchange but chances of someone picking this up looks slim to me. Overall, I do not see a huge value in this name. Someone may snap it up for low $$$ but chances are slim.

•••
Not sure who would be the buyer here. Nifty is Indian Exchange but chances of someone picking this up looks slim to me. Overall, I do not see a huge value in this name. Someone may snap it up for low $$$ but chances are slim.
thank you for your comment, but NIFTY not just an indian company))
Nifty Gateway is a digital art marketplace where collectors can buy, sell, and bid on unique works. Each piece is certified unique thanks to blockchain technology, specifically using something called a "non-fungible token," or NFT, or “nifty” that marks each edition as one-of-a-kind — just as a certificate of authenticity would in the traditional art world.
https://www.inputmag.com/features/c...-up-the-auction-house-nifty-gateway-superrare

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back