Dynadot

domain Example - Example.cc

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
Got a couple of offers - I have not decided to keep or to sell yet.
Example.cc

Example.com Example.net and Example.org are reserved and not available to register!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would you give an example about the offer range? :xf.smile:

•••
I will let you know the offers later after you tell me your appraisal :xf.smile::pompous::pompous::pompous:

Last edited:
•••
Easily mid $XXXX Example is either taken or reserved in TLDs ngTLDs and quite a few ccTLDs

Personally I don't care for cc and in this EXAMPLE I also think that will not matter to end user : wink :

•••
The question is should I sell or keep it?
If I decided to sell I will post in the sale section soon.

•••
Most single words in most tlds are taken.

Doesn't mean they all have value.

•••
My vote is sell, but already I shared I don't like cc, But here's why I vote to sell: cc is likely one of the best ccTLDs for this word, since it's mostly considered generic.
2016 Sales of 5-7 char CC single words, many Non-English words
https://namebio.com/?s=wNwczM1UTO

(I tried to omit Numbers, didn't work)

Up to you though, if you have had this for many years and want to move on, reinvest. Do you know if the buyer has dev plans for it?

•••
I got offers from the forums, not end users so I guess they want to buy and resell.

I am a newbie just need some advice :xf.cool:

•••
If the offers are not ridiculously low, sell IMO. "Example" is more of a function word than an investment grade keyword IMO. Not saying that the domain is bad...

•••
This is a good domain name, but it would have to be utilized carefully and creatively by the right end user.

The fact that the king of domain extensions, and 2 of its supporting stars, have been designated and assigned for free and fair use makes this a bit of a tightrope: Risk developing it only to push traffic to the blank pages, or work this cc domain to evolve the platform (for profit: i.e. virtual illustrations …) or another creative ‘example’ for the masses. It is adaptable to product or service based businesses.

If the potential buyer lacks imagination and creativity in developing this, the final offer would be $2-3000 simply due to the lack of creativity coupled with it being a cc extension (it may offer a different perception, not in a negative context, by foreign buyers). The plural version in the .net sold a few years ago for $3k.

The resale value to someone who has the creativity and skills (or team) to develop something that would encompass the power of suggestion (example) could push this upwards of a decent low $xx,xxx offer.

IMO…but what do I know, I’m a chimp.

I’d be interested in seeing where this goes.

Good luck!

•••
The question is should I sell or keep it?
If I decided to sell I will post in the sale section soon.

keep it and develop it...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
clothing.cc 1,009 USD 2016-11-09 GoDaddy
fishing.cc 303 USD 2016-11-05 GoDaddy
friday.cc 102 USD 2016-09-06 GoDaddy
mobile.cc 2,456 USD 2016-08-10 DropCatch
websites.cc 190 USD 2016-08-06 GoDaddy
circle.cc 201 USD 2016-08-05 GoDaddy
master.cc 160 USD 2016-07-18 DropCatch

and many one words have sold for less than $100 but aren't mentioned at namebio.. I believe that the price of .cc's will decrease so I would take a low $xxx offer.. you are experienced and you can make the right decision for yourself.

•••
It's in the For Sale - Taking Offers Now.

Feel free to post or send your offer there.

Thanks, Guys/Gals,

•••
Nice domain. I really like it. High $x,xxx for me. I own Kickoff.cc. I'm going to develop it, I suggest you develop yours.

Last edited:
•••
Thank You all.

Last edited:
•••
I will list the name for sale soon.
Interested party can send me offer via PM.

Thanks,

•••
Easily mid $XXXX Example is either taken or reserved in TLDs ngTLDs and quite a few ccTLDs

Personally I don't care for cc and in this EXAMPLE I also think that will not matter to end user : wink :

True that!

•••
I think mid-high xxx at best! Goodluck :)

•••
I got a couple of PMs said they are interested but they said they don't know how much to offer????

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

•••
I got a couple of PMs said they are interested but they said they don't know how much to offer????

:xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

That's awesome. Don't take too long to make a deal happen!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back