NameSilo

Exact phrase search at NP ???

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
633
How do you search for a multi-word exact phrase here at NamePros? I put it in quotes (ie, "word1 word2 word3" as in "serp rank checker") but I just get results for word1 or word2 or word3 - which isn't much help.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AFAIK the vBulletin search engine doesn't support exact phrases. You can always Google using a site:namepros.com modifier.
 
0
•••
Thanks, I'll give that a try.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back