Exabytes .COM Domain Discount 50%

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

exa-Edward

Established Member
Impact
1200x628-wehhostsale-us-domain.png

During the month of September, Exabytes is having #WebHost

Domain discount up to 50%, Web Hosting discount up to 30%, VPS discount up to 46%, Server discount up to 69%!

.COM domain is selling at $6.90 after discount. However for NamePros member will enjoy additional 28% discount!

Use this coupon code for additional discount! Please do not share out to other non-NamePros members. Thank you.

Coupon code: DOMAIN-NAMEPROS

TnC coupon code:
- only for new signup
- expires Sept 2018

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
code is not working on DOMAIN-NAMEPROS please check for .com
Hi Sye,

May I know is this your first time using DOMAIN-NAMEPROS to buy the .COM domain name?

Looking forward your reply.

Thanks Sye.

•••
Yeah they cut it off three hours ago when @exa-Edward said good til end of month.
Sorry Karmaco, the coupon limit has reached so they have decided to open for new registration only.

•••
Sorry Karmaco, the coupon limit has reached so they have decided to open for new registration only.
Meaning that a new signup can use this promo code only once? Register multiple domains, but has to be a single order? (n)

•••
Well @exa-Edward thats not what you told us. You told us it was good rest of the month.

•••
Meaning that a new signup can use this promo code only once? Register multiple domains, but has to be a single order? (n)
Yup, that is correct but this is only for .COM domain only. Other extension is not applicable.

•••
Well @exa-Edward thats not what you told us. You told us it was good rest of the month.
Hi Karmaco, that promotion originally was good until end of September, but we have decided to extend until this month until it is fully redeemed. Since it was fully redeemed then we decided to close them.

•••
Hi Karmaco, that promotion originally was good until end of September, but we have decided to extend until this month until it is fully redeemed. Since it was fully redeemed then we decided to close them.
Welcome to Namepros... give them a hand, and the domain sharks here will pretty much tear your whole arm off! :ROFL::ROFL:

Keep up the great work, @exa-Edward, and keep them promo codes comin' when you can :xf.grin:(y)

•••
Welcome to Namepros... give them a hand, and the domain sharks here will pretty much tear your whole arm off! :ROFL::ROFL:

Keep up the great work, @exa-Edward, and keep them promo codes comin' when you can :xf.grin:(y)

We aren’t sharks for expecting @exa-Edward to keep his word.When an offer is stated to last until the end of the month of October and that offer is rescinded it says Exabytes is not to be counted on. Read the whole thread and @exa-Edward own words.

Last edited:
•••
Hi NamePros members,
We have decided to extend this promotion price for another month.
Please register your domain as soon as you can before end of October.

Promo code: DOMAIN-NAMEPROS

What happened to this it wasn’t another month it was 5 days

•••
We aren’t sharks for expecting @exa-Edward to keep his word.When an offer is stated to last until the end of the month of the month of October and that offer is rescinded it says Exabytes is not to be counted on. Read the whole thread and @exa-Edward own words.
Fair enough. But in my 50+ years on this Earth, I've found that not looking a gift horse in the mouth leads to a much less stressful life :xf.smile:

Take it easy, live and let live and be happy you're alive and healthy... and maybe go register a couple of hundred .com's at $1 a pop at NetSol to alleviate your disappointment with @exa-Edward :xf.wink:

•••
We aren’t sharks for expecting @exa-Edward to keep his word.When an offer is stated to last until the end of the month of October and that offer is rescinded it says Exabytes is not to be counted on. Read the whole thread and @exa-Edward own words.
Hi Karmaco, glad that you notice our promotion and supports us.
However, we would like to make a few things straight. This thread was originally started to give promotion price during the month of September as stated at the beginning of the thread. Then we decided to open up for NamePros members to enjoy this offer for another extended of time, so we extend the promotion until the end of October, but with a condition that the limit is not reached. We would not know the response after we extend the promotion that everyone starts to come in and hit the limit before end of this month.
We are sorry that you did not get the chance to register the domain you needed in time but don't worry we will keep you posted with any other new promotion price when we have one. Cheers.

•••
@exa-Edward

last night exabyte just charged me $291 USD from my paypal, I didn't turn on any auto payment and I have no idea why exabyte charged me.

I checked my account, I didnt see any of my names renewed, and I am not sure where the money gone. I have requested for refund

It is very wired

•••
here is the screenshot. can you please explain?
@exa-Edward
Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 11.14.59 AM.png

•••
Here is inside of my exabytes system. The $291 USD looks like not shown in there.

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 11.20.40 AM.png

•••
what does trial period mean? what does regular recurring payment means?

@exa-Edward

•••
what does trial period mean? what does regular recurring payment means?

@exa-Edward
Omelet, could you please send an email to our payment support team.
[email protected]

Please do use your exabytes login email account to send the email. Also please do include all your questions you might have for this issue. Thank you and sorry for the confusion.

•••
@exa-Edward

I sent your billing department already to request for the refund, but it took time for me to take money back. I have not received anything yet

However, this morning, you automatically charged me three times again, even I already turn off the auto payment. I checked my invoice, it is nothing about the renewal, but simply ridiculous charge, wrong charge.
Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 8.03.11 AM.png

I have requested another refund from your billing department

Please monitor my case @exa-Edward

Good reputation is important for domain registrar, this kind of thing never happened on me and other domain registrars

•••
@exa-Edward

I sent your billing department already to request for the refund, but it took time for me to take money back. I have not received anything yet

However, this morning, you automatically charged me three times again, even I already turn off the auto payment. I checked my invoice, it is nothing about the renewal, but simply ridiculous charge, wrong charge.Show attachment 101917

Good reputation is important for domain registrar, this kind of thing never happened on me and other domain registrars
Agree they should refund if wrong charged

•••
Agree they should refund if wrong charged

I appreciated. I like @exa-Edward personally. he is very helpful in here.

however, talking about exabytes, the registrar offered us discount price to register some domains, and they must have to make more money back. However, they cannot charge customer by wrong charge, unethical charge, it s not legitimate at all.

The registrar can never consider us as newbie and fool us

The good reputation the registrar built up in the past might break down due to this kind of unprofessional operations

•••
@exa-Edward

However, this morning, you automatically charged me three times again, even I already turn off the auto payment. I checked my invoice, it is nothing about the renewal, but simply ridiculous charge, wrong charge.Show attachment 101917

Ok, noted on this.
@omelet Could you also PM with me your primary email account? so that I can follow up closely for you. Thank you and sorry again for this system error.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back