NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dee7271

Established Member
Impact
Hi All

Not strictly domain related, but I know there are loads of crypto heads on here. Expaypal team is setting up a new alternative to creddit card payment gateway based on crypto. They are giving it away free at mo to gain traction . You can end up with hundreds of thousands for referrals and they aim to be 1q = 1 usd. Its only an email sign up so nothing to ose really. Its invite only so heres my invite code

initiativeq.com

And here is official blurb :

This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.
The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $130,000.
The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here:

initiativeq.com

(Don’t worry. No funny stuff. You just need to give your name and email and your spot is reserved).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is bitcoin still the best one to invest in? What about Litecoin? or Dogecoin? thx.

•••
Bitcoin still has a future as it the original coin. Even though it wont win out long term, it may still end up like gold and a safe haven.It has potential to be worth A LOT. Lite coin and dogecoin not so much. Other ones to watch.....XRP ( has a real life use with banks) , ADA and TRX at mo.

•••
You can use my invite link here:

The link works but not the sign up process (normally I don't jump on bandwagons, but wanted to check out their product). Their email system seems not to function. No biggie, but thought you would want to know before posting on other sites.

•••
The link works but not the sign up process (normally I don't jump on bandwagons, but wanted to check out their product). Their email system seems not to function. No biggie, but thought you would want to know before posting on other sites.

Thanks. I think theyve been getting a lot of traffic. The site was down earlier aswell. If definitely works. Ive had people sign up... I need to verify any sign ups so i know its the case.

Worth keeping trying

•••
•••
take anything that relates to bitcoin strictly on a... potential.. maybe.. who knows.. may... may not.. basis.

there isn't a person in the world who knows for sure whether in future bitcoin will be worth a lot.. or nothing at all.

and take anyone who insists or says otherwise, as having some personal profit or gain from claiming so.

cheers

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back