Dynadot

Evolanding.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anyone has any experience with Evolanding.com?

Thanks!

%%-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
what is the minimum payout?

•••
•••
How do you get paid? No info on their site.

•••
I am also waiting for their payout.
At first i thought it will be automate but I am not paid after waiting for 2 months. (Ya i don't care much of evolanding account) then I manually emailed them. They send me the tax form so i had to fill it. Now I am waiting them to send me the money via paypal. It is weekend now so I had to wait. Hope to get the payment soon. I will update you guys once paid.

•••
I got paid! I will continue to stay.

•••
Sample sites

Does anyone have some sample evo landing sites they can post? I am curious to see what they look like and how they work.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks slobizman and texeyes. Does evo landing not use Adsense? Also, I noticed none of those sites are indexed in Google - are evo sites still "banned"?

•••
I had just under 100 domains at EVOlanding from April to September 2008. I finally moved them back to a reliable parking company.

I had high hopes for EVOlanding, but it was a huge let-down. Their support was okay for the first week or so, then it was like they just forget about me and my domains. I had a couple of very premium domains, which they "developed" first. But the rest of the domains got the basic, automated setup treatment and never showed any sign of being "upgraded" each time they supposedly improved their program.

Generally, I have to say that their support sucks, they won't "develop" your domains unless you hound them, and - perhaps most important - the revenues generated from their "mini-sites" is absolutely pathetic. I have a highly searched entertainment keyword domain that gets type-in traffic and over all these months it has generated less than $20. When it was at a regular parking company, it was pulling in more than $150 each month. This domain used to be on the first page of Google search results, but having been with EVOlanding, now it doesn't show up at all.

Also, the domains have not picked up any PR and very few, if any, backlinks, and the sites do not get indexed.

You will be far better off by either parking your domains with a company that has a longer reputation or by developing them into mini-sites yourself.

Last edited:
•••
pdcom is absolutely right. They really suck. I've been meaning to pull all my domains from them, and just have to get the energy up to do it.

•••
WOW, I take it after reading all the inputs, most people aren't happy with Evolanding.com. I was seriously considering registering with them. In fact, I actually sent them a request to join and then I came across this thread.

I most likely will not pursue registering any further. It seems like there's a lot of uncertainty and confusion.

If any one can convince me otherwise, I think I've seen enough not to join evolanding.

So, is there any other parking service that you can recommend?

What about imodo.com? Is that worth it?

Thanks

•••
You'll be flat out finding anyone with anything good to say about this mob.

Waste of time and effort. IMO

•••
Thanks for the input. I think I'll pass on Evolanding

•••
They have some elements I like (like local listings) but there wasn't much communication, or support, or documentation on how to set things up, and after a few days, with no traffic at all, I had to take a pass too. To me it kind of looked like a good idea that was about half finished.

•••
Evo's new devHub product looks interesting. Has anyone tried it?
It looks like there are some really cool customization options and the ability to add your own content.

•••
Back