Dynadot

Even in their sleep

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dot com john

Impact
A "Name Keeper" Because the name is stuck in the minds of the customers even in there sleep.

Like my website "extremebackpainrelief.com/domains-4-sale"

thanks for all the tech support.

DOMAIN NAMES 4 SALE

@extremebackpainrelief.com/domains-4-sale

WHOLESALESPRICENOW.COM

WHOLESALESPRICEINSTANTANTLY.COM

WHOLESALEPRICEINSTANTLY.COM

WHOLESALEPRICESINSTANTLY.COM

WHOLESALESPRICENOW.COM

GETWHOLESALESPRICES.COM

FREESALESPRICE.COM

FREESALESPRICES.COM

SALESPRICINGNOW.COM

SALEPRICESNOW.COM

SALESPRICEINSTANTLY.COM

GETSALESPRICESNOW.COM

SALEPRICEINSTANTLY.COM

ATTORNEYSCONCLUSIVEPERFORMANCE.COM

ATTORNEYSHELPNOW.COM

ATTORNEYSINSIGHT.COM

ATTORNEYSPOSITIVEOUTCOME.COM

ATTORNEYSWISDOM.COM

FREEATTORNEYSCONSULT.COM

LAWYERSTRUSTEDWEBSITE.COM

CONFIDENTLAWYERSDELIBERATION.COM

CONFIDENTATTORNEYSDELIBERATION.COM

CONFIDENTEXECUTIONNOW.COM

TRUSTEDATTORNEYSOUTCOME.COM

TRUSTEDATTORNEYSWEBSITE.COM

TRUSTEDHELPNOW.COM

INTIMIDATINGATTORNEYSDELIBERATION.COM

INTIMIDATINGATTORNEYS.COM

PROFESSIONALSHELPNOW.COM

PROFESSIONALHELPNOW.COM

PROFESSIONALSONLINENOW.COM

PROFESSIONALSHERE.COM

DOCTORSHELPNOW.COM

DOCTORSKEENNESS.COM

DOCTORSPRESCREENING.COM

DOCTORSPRESCREENINGNOW.COM

DOCTORSSTANDPOINT.COM

DOCTORSVIEWPOINT.COM

GETSURGEONNOW.COM

DEALSANDOFFERSNOW.COM

FREETHINGSINSIDE.COM

FREETRUSTEDCOUPON.COM

FREEONEWEBSITE.COM

FREEONEINSIDE.COM

FREENOWINSIDE.COM

FREEREWARDNOW.COM

FREETRAININGWEBSITE.COM

FREEONENOW.COM

FREEJOBSEARCHNOW.COM

PROMOTIONSFROMABOVE.COM

GAMERSTRADES.COM

GOLFTEETIMENOW.COM

JIGGLEMYZIPPER.COM

JIGGLEMYZIPPERNOW.COM

PLAYTIMEINTIMACY.COM

EXTREMEBODYNOW.COM

EXTREMESALESWEBSITE.COM

EXTREMEPROFESSIONALS.COM

EXTREMELYFASTSERVICE.COM

EXTREMEBACKPAINRELIEF.COM

EXTREMESWIMMINGDEVICE.COM

OPEN-TO-THE-PUBLIC.COM

Thank you very much I am considering a consignment with Heritage Auctions.

Dear Appraisal Professionals,

I am prepared to offer you 25% of the appraisals end value upon sale of my domains at auction by a human being because the machine does not work in some cases to consider marketing dollars spent in future business costs this will bring your machines smarts into question it did not give facebook.com any value ether so i do not fully trust the opinion of those robots who do not include common sense for terms of a name's keeperness (keep-er-ness) meaning the name can be easily remembered or stuck in the minds of the customers, or the website’s name or otherwise called a "Name Keeper" a name that describes about what the purpose of the businesses presence online is and what the website's area of expertise is in that industry some kind of name that customers can not forget with a advantage on marketing and advertising campaigns such as a superbowl commercial or full page ad in the big three newspapers like the New York Times, Washington Post or USA Today twice per year as opposed to dumping thousands of dollars each week into ineffective small marketing so I plan to use your appraisals to introduce these “Name keeper” domain names to public auction listings as a referral to it’s value. Your Professional Opinion is Necessary to Produce a Valuable Asset and a immense and immense final selling price. The appraisal will be also used on a one of a kind bill of sales of new ownership and when the domain sells at auction you the highest appraisal winner will be given the results of the auctions and the final sales prices that the property rights of the domain name sold for. So the highest appraisal get 25%. This offer will go out to any and all domain name appraisal professionals and experts in the domain appraisal industry this will also be used to boost the attractiveness of the domain name's most expensive exorbitant final sales price so I Dotcom John Paul will be accepting the largest appraisal values that the domain name receives. You will be contacted with information on all the other appraisals that were received along with yours and the largest appraisal value will be the winners and will be entitled to the 25% commission on the final sales price funds after the auction house is paid that the domain name sells for at the close of the auction and final sales price established this will be public appraisal information and your appraisals will be posted on social websites and Extremebackpainrelief.com/domains-4-sale for a full disclosure of the process and the winning appraisal and then at the close and payment made and received by the highest appraisal winner will be granted twenty-five percent of the funds that were paid to me at the end of the process so for example if the domain sells for $1,000 USD the auction house receives it’s 15% commission then there would be $850 USD left and from this final amount of $850 USD the highest appraisal winner will receive a commision check for 25% percent of the remaining funds. This money will be awarded to the highest appraisal winner that that domain name only so each domain is a separate contest. Disclosed will be all entries and the process and award winners information along with the other appraisals values and information will be made public and included with the 25% commission check funds amount for each and every contest along with a thank you letter from “I, Dotcom John Paul” and I will keep creating Name Keeper Domain names forever and our business agreements and business relationships with all will continue into the future and beyond. Enter appraisal values to each individual domain name below and return for entry into each domain names contest and a possible 25% final funds commision check or paypal money transfer and Estibot.com, DomainIndex.com DomainMongrel.com and DomainWorth.com will be given a chance at each among others in the appraisal industry.

Thank you

John Paul Dreyling II

Dotcom John Paul

jpd0735evolutionsomega (at) gmail.com

Contact cell 1-702-444-8499 PST time zone

3955 Swenson st #11

Las Vegas NV, 89119

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back