domain evacuating.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatiana_B

FreeMariupolTop Member
Impact
Any ideas for prices or who might buy them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would like "evacuate", not so much "ing", IMO

However, take offers. The "XYZ" is one of those maybe extensions if the word is good enough, to the right buyer. I'll be optimistic, in that respect

Last edited:
•••
ing with .xyz is not a great combo. I don't think this is a great name. Little value! Drop it.

•••
•••
I agree with everyone else here

Evacuating is registered in 3 tlds which tells me there is little value even in the .com
This might be explained both by the low use of this word in that form as well as non-existent brandable potential

If you haven't got any relevant traffic or offers for this name I would suggest cutting costs and letting it go

•••
If it’s not registered in at least 20 extensions keyword has no value

•••
If it’s not registered in at least 20 extensions keyword has no value
Hi

that statement isn't definitive.

there will always be new terms attached to new services and that's why you have "trend registrations".

those who grab such keywords prior to the trend hitting mainstream, are glad if there aren't many extensions registered.

and by the time the bandwagon is full, they have the top tier and can sell to those still trying to climb aboard.

i've seen this cycle occur for 2 decades.

as for the OP's domain, term is negative, as it is counterproductive to why one should use .xyz

imo...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back