- Impact
- 1
Euro 2008
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
Although it wasn't a strong push it was enough to make Ferreira not get to the ball. If the ref had seen it, it it would have been a foul. Players do this all the time and many times they get away with it. Still from what I saw, Portugal did not play so well and I accept the German victory as correct.sun and kisses said:The Germans played really well and they really deserve to win. I think ballack goal wasnt a illegal want. All he did was just a slight touch didnt really cause any contact to ferriera
GILSAN said:Although it wasn't a strong push it was enough to make Ferreira not get to the ball. If the ref had seen it, it it would have been a foul. Players do this all the time and many times they get away with it. Still from what I saw, Portugal did not play so well and I accept the German victory as correct.
GIL
Thanks Frank, although I'm highly dissapointed that my team lost, I am a great fan of good football no matter where it comes from.liquidcherry said:Thx GIL for accepting it, that makes YOU the winner of the evening...that is what it is all about.....sometimes you win, sometimes you loose...but in the end we should get along alltogether
BTW, players are also just fall down all the time and hope the ref thinks it was a foul
Cheers
Frank
GILSAN said:Thanks Frank, although I'm highly dissapointed that my team lost, I am a great fan of good football no matter where it comes from.
Players are constantly trying to fool refs and because there's 22 against 4 refs, they succeed many many times.
GIL
GILSAN said:Although it wasn't a strong push it was enough to make Ferreira not get to the ball. If the ref had seen it, it it would have been a foul. Players do this all the time and many times they get away with it. Still from what I saw, Portugal did not play so well and I accept the German victory as correct.
GIL
GILSAN said:Thanks Frank, although I'm highly dissapointed that my team lost, I am a great fan of good football no matter where it comes from.
Players are constantly trying to fool refs and because there's 22 against 4 refs, they succeed many many times.
GIL
I agree that GER will play in the final match but won't win the Championship :hehe:liquidcherry said:P.S, thx for all your future congratulations because germany will win the championship...cya in 4 years.... :hehe:
i think that there is no way that Croatia beat Germany, its not the same groupdenny007 said:Final will be Croatia-Netherlands
Who is Everybody?mrmacc said:Everybody think that Croatia will easy pass trough, maybe but not so easy, becouse
Turkey will fight to the end, thats why i will not bet on Croatia, i will bet on 4 and more
goals, odd is 3.8 @bwin, so it worth try...
gmtfan said:Who is Everybody?
I bet this game won't have more than 2 goals.
Yes I have to, and then wake up at lunch time.Alex said:OMG, it is 4:49 AM at your place and 6:49 AM here. Funny we are always talking football late at night/morning. Do you also sleep during the day?

