budget: above $0 €0.08 Sell me some crap

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion Nix

Established Member
Impact
I have €0.08 remaining on my credit card. If interested, offer me some crap you don't need. Expiry date must be at least 1 month from now, thanks!

Note: I won't automatically buy any crap you send me (since I can only buy one), but I will answer to everyone.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

As required by NamePros please Edit your Original Post to include:

Rule 6.7.2
Exact Budget Range:
Specify an exact figure or numerical range from Low to High of your budget per domain name in Domain Names Wanted. Placeholders such as "$XX, XXX", $0 (free domains) budgets, and "unlimited" price ranges will not be permitted.

Thank you.

•••
@Amanda I already specified "€0.08" (which is $0.10). It's not "free" and it's not a placeholder, but if NamePros is not ok with it, I'll remove the post.

Note that I may also buy a .pw domain, whose register price is $0.50. $0.10 is not bad if the domain exprires in 1-3 months.

Last edited:
•••
it has no sense, you cant pay without fee, and all services take at least 3.4% + fixed 0.35 cents fee (paypal)

•••
@mayazir Checked it out, Paypal takes $0.05 + 5% on micropayments, so you would still get something... plus, I can pay directly by credit card, although I'm not sure how this works :xf.love:

Of course, this is a swag thread: I'm asking for crap and paying cents for it, just because I would be losing these money when the credit card expires. If I can't find anything else, maybe I'll donate to Wikipedia. Better that than leaving money to banking institutions.

Last edited:
•••
Well, maybe in your country.
In Spain they take 3,4% + 0.35¢

•••
@Orion Nix
I am sorry, but I live in Spain, so my Paypal account is spanish one, and believe me I know how much fee I pay as a seller.
3.4% + 0.35 centimos

PD: I am afraid if you will send me 0.08 € then I will have to pay to Paypal 27 centimos more :)
Give them your 0.08 and add my own 0.27

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back