Domain Empire

.EU for Americans

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

namespeculator

Account Closed
Impact
I thought people might be interested, I pre-registered a bunch of .eu domains at domainpeople.com. It looks like they allow people from the US to pre-register .EU domains. They also allow you buy the #1 spot in their queue, which I think probably gives you a better chance of getting the more popular names.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.eu only allows ppl in the EU to register names. Those in the u.s. can setup a holding company in the EU to qualify
The sponsor of the .eu will be verifying that you meet the criteria

•••
namespeculator said:
I thought people might be interested, I pre-registered a bunch of .eu domains at domainpeople.com. It looks like they allow people from the US to pre-register .EU domains. They also allow you buy the #1 spot in their queue, which I think probably gives you a better chance of getting the more popular names.

I believe both , buying your place and direct purchase by non eu qualifiers, is against the .eu regulations.

•••
.EU for Europeans ,Not Yanks

•••
.EU for frog eaters...
but I bet in the end of the day even cow eaters could reg it...
Like the .US did.

•••
anyone will be able to register .eu domains, trust me, domains with this kind of rules will never profit, and they want money!

•••
Yeah, will happen the same as .us domains

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back