Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question .eu domains droptime

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

uDomains

Established Member
Impact
44
Does anyone knows .eu domains droptime?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
16:34 - 18:34 UTC
 
1
•••
0
•••
I spent some time monitoring .eu domains and kept track of their drop times and I can tell you that the drop time is all over the place.
I saw domains that dropped as early as around midnight and domains that dropped late in the evening. I don't think there is a specific time period for them.
 
2
•••
I spent some time monitoring .eu domains and kept track of their drop times and I can tell you that the drop time is all over the place.
I saw domains that dropped as early as around midnight and domains that dropped late in the evening. I don't think there is a specific time period for them.
Yes,i just noticed that also.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back