IT.COM

.eu.com & .uk.com.... your veiws please

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all,

You veiws on the above exstentions would be greatly appreciated.

with the right keywords would these extentions be worthy of a reg?

Cheers,
Jon

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i personally think their registration fee surpases their value...

•••
myself id stay away from them the only uk names worth anything are co.uk there well know but uk.com dont think that will catch on as for eu.com i dunno most people stick to there own countrys tlds

•••
I don't value them too highly, IMHO.
What are the registration fees for each extension (subdomain)?
With a HIGHLY popular "keyword" for instance with usage/leverage in the Search Engines ... it would be possible over Reg. fee (perhaps, depending on the specific term and exact Reg. fee amount). Can you provide us with some link(s) for registrations/associated costs and information here? :blink:
Appreciate it.

•••
They are independent company that mainly provide sub domain of .com domain name. Their pricing is too much over price while you can get better subdomain for free or your own domain name.

Well, that's my opinion nothing else.

Personally, I don't use it because its expensive. I rather buy my own .info or .biz or .us for as low as $9.

Regards,
em (thewatcher)

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
What are the registration fees for each extension (subdomain)?
With a HIGHLY popular "keyword" for instance with usage/leverage in the Search Engines ... it would be possible over Reg. fee (perhaps, depending on the specific term and exact Reg. fee amount). Can you provide us with some link(s) for registrations/associated costs and information here? :blink:
Appreciate it.

I'm not to sure on that one? try....
domainnamestracking.com

How about harrypotter.uk.com & harrypotter.eu.com (disregarding any TM's) what would these prime domains be worth with these extentions??

Jon

•••
These domains are classed as premium domains believe it or not by the registrars. My registrar of choice in the UK charges:-

.eu.com £65.00 For 2 Years
.uk.com £65.00 For 2 Years

which amounts to approx $110USD - a mighty ripoff for such unpopular domain extensions.

wouldn't like to hazard a guess on what the two examples would be worth but IMHO JKRowling would be on you like flies to .... besides these are taken anyway and will probably just be utilised to redirect the odd type in for it

johnpaul

•••
Originally posted by bensontwenty
These domains are classed as premium domains believe it or not by the registrars. My registrar of choice in the UK charges:-

.eu.com £65.00 For 2 Years
.uk.com £65.00 For 2 Years

which amounts to approx $110USD - a mighty ripoff for such unpopular domain extensions.

wouldn't like to hazard a guess on what the two examples would be worth but IMHO JKRowling would be on you like flies to .... besides these are taken anyway and will probably just be utilised to redirect the odd type in for it

johnpaul

wow, what prices. why??such high "value"?

:gl:

•••
I would stick with the traditional extensions versus the sub domains under scrutiny here. You're better off working with a .biz or the like, as The Watcher noted above.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back