IT.COM

Estimated Value - GD Auctions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

magnificentdomains

Established Member
Impact
This morning there has been no estimated value field on GD auctions. At least on my end - are you all seeing the same? If so, any word from Godaddy?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its been like that for 2 days ,

•••
I heard back from Godaddy. It's going to be disabled in auctions for 10 days. :-/

•••
Was wondering when its going to be fixed, thanks for the reply , much appreciated

Last edited:
•••
Supposed to be back by the 12th.. Uh ok. Lol. They say they are updating the auction valuation system but makes you wonder why it would need to be offline for 2 weeks for that.

•••
Godaddy Expired Listings Estimated Value Workaround/Fix.

Too bad Godaddy makes us figure out a work-around on our own. Anyway, here it is.

1) Go to Godaddy auctions BETA and ADVANCED SEARCH
2) Enter your advanced search criteria and click "Apply Changes" - For me, it's simply ".com" and "expired"
3) The search results will appear below.
4) click on "estimated value" so that "039.com" is the domain at top of the results. "039.com" is the most highly estimated price right now. This will of course change. Just pick the order showing the highest sought after domains first.
5) Export list - In exported list, the estimated values appear from highest to lowest.
6) Sort however you wish within the Excel Spreadsheet

•••
Godaddy Expired Listings Estimated Value Workaround/Fix.

Too bad Godaddy makes us figure out a work-around on our own. Anyway, here it is.

1) Go to Godaddy auctions BETA and ADVANCED SEARCH
2) Enter your advanced search criteria and click "Apply Changes" - For me, it's simply ".com" and "expired"
3) The search results will appear below.
4) click on "estimated value" so that "039.com" is the domain at top of the results. "039.com" is the most highly estimated price right now. This will of course change. Just pick the order showing the highest sought after domains first.
5) Export list - In exported list, the estimated values appear from highest to lowest.
6) Sort however you wish within the Excel Spreadsheet
Why do I post and increase my competition? Well, I guarantee 91932 (Huge Domains) knows the workaround. I will always do whatever I can to break up the GD/Huge Domains BS.

•••
This sucks as I have a formula uses, compares and weighs several different data points, but with the blank space where "Estimated Value" used to be, it just returns gibberish for everything.

P.S. Why when I posted about this exact problem early this morning, my thread got zero replies (I even tagged jame), but this one is cooking? :xf.rolleyes: :unsure: :xf.cry:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yeah I was really surprised to hear 10 days. I told my contact over there they will probably see quite a dip in auction sales during that time.

•••
Yeah I was really surprised to hear 10 days. I told my contact over there they will probably see quite a dip in auction sales during that time.

Definitely (and a big jump in buyer confusion as to why it's missing) but I'm sure HugeDomains will pick up the slack.

•••
Hi

maybe they took it down, just to see how you gonna react.

imo...

•••
Hey @magnificentdomains, thanks for mentioning this. I can confirm that Estimated Value on GoDaddy Auctions is unavailable due to some pre-planned work. The good news is that it will be coming back in a couple of weeks.

•••
Maybe the estimated value of all of our domains is about to show a steep increase. This is the glass is half full version.

•••
Hey @magnificentdomains, thanks for mentioning this. I can confirm that Estimated Value on GoDaddy Auctions is unavailable due to some pre-planned work. The good news is that it will be coming back in a couple of weeks.
@James Iles

Why not mention that this function is in operation - within beta export option?

Why not TRY and help the people here?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
@James Iles

Why not mention that this function is in operation - within beta export option?

Why not TRY and help the people here?

Hey, I'm talking about the front of site - but thanks for pointing out the beta export option that you found. I appreciate it :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back