IT.COM

Estibot starts new marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Orlando White

Domain ThangEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not yet? is it on estibot ? or with another name

•••
I would if it didn't require a subscription

•••
•••
•••
•••
I think it is only for PAID subscribers only, which starts $ 29 minimum per month.

•••
•••
looks like everyone were trying to catching the wind

•••
yeah i feel like the subscription is the downside

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I added a few but I don't think their reach eclipses the other main networks (godaddy,afternic, sedo, flippa - although not so much since they went down in) I feel like going into their office and telling them to sort their issues out.They are sitting on a goldmine if managed right.

•••
Lot of trash names and no ability to filter to just .com. I dont like it

•••
If anything it shows how mad Estibot's price estimations are. Some real trash names there with high valuations.

Biggest issue is that there are no real filters, so you're stuck trawling though an endless list. Essentially unusable.

Last edited:
•••
If Estibot subscription pricing started at a lower monthly price, perhaps with a few less features, but included the Marketplace, I might consider it, but $29 a month just seems too much to me. It will be interesting to see how big it gets, although it seems to me that the names are listed somewhere else and it is more like a collation, or am I wrong?

Bob

•••
personally I 'm staying away from esti-bot

•••
I thought the domains and prices were all pretty crappy. Learning that this is only a commission reaping exercise for Estibot, didn't help, with my impressions, either. It's almost a pity they have to stoop this low :( It potentially could have been a huge marketplace. But I can't say I could find anything useful to say about it.

Last edited:
•••
29$ for month is not much but not many options and not good enough to pay that price.

•••
29$ for month is not much but not many options and not good enough to pay that price.

$29 USD / month can make you buy 3 .com handregs
that's 36 per year
1 of these may sell for $1000 USD

•••
Same old, same old.

All they did was plaster their worthless appraisals everywhere.

Do something new, or go away.

•••
I thought the domains and prices were all pretty crappy. Learning that this is only a commission reaping exercise for Estibot, didn't help, with my impressions, either. It's almost a pity they have to stoop this low :( It potentially could have been a huge marketplace. But I can't say I could find anything useful to say about it.

Just to clarify, there is no commission per se:
"Buying and Selling domains on EstiBot is 100% free to both buyer and seller. While the seller needs to be a registered user, the buyer does not need to register. There is no commission and no cost to list, buy or sell domain names on our marketplace."

But what you do need is an Estibot subscription (for their suite of tools including appraisal, market research, lead generation, bid research, etc.). If you get, or already have that, there is no additional charge for the marketplace, but as I and others have pointed out those subscriptions start at $29 /month currently.

Bob

No association with Estibot, I do not subscribe to one of their plans.

•••
1000$ if You have luck or you spent time to develop.

•••
Back