Dynadot

Estibot Market? Don't answer phone?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Laker Guru

Impact
Supposedly Estibot has a Market, right? Can't find it anywhere on their site. I've emailed 3x asking where is the stupid thing (which I shouldn't have to do as it should be easy to find). Got no response. I've called about 27x over the past 2 months & every single time it goes to voice mail. These things make me not WANT to give them my $$$ & increases odds I cancel the monthly thing. If they have a Market, where is it? Does anyone know if they actually answer the phone?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Supposedly Estibot has a Market, right? Can't find it anywhere on their site. I've emailed 3x asking where is the stupid thing (which I shouldn't have to do as it should be easy to find). Got no response. I've called about 27x over the past 2 months & every single time it goes to voice mail. These things make me not WANT to give them my $$$ & increases odds I cancel the monthly thing. If they have a Market, where is it? Does anyone know if they actually answer the phone?
I guess things never change. I'm writing this 4 years after you. Trying to cancel an estibot subscription. Can't cancel online. Says to call number. The person that runs it never answers phone. Won't respond to online ticket. I say person, because for sure this is not a big company with many employees. My only option is to call my cc company and make sure they don't re-charge the card.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back