IT.COM

Estdomains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Reviews and information for Estdomains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mellowmasher said:
www.mediawiz.biz owned by member mwzd
Ah got it :) thanks Mellow :) Will ask MWZD for special discounts :D

Namepros says I am very fond of you and I should spread some rep before giving it you again :'(

Last edited:
•••
-Nick- said:
Ah got it :) thanks Mellow :) Will ask MWZD for special discounts :D

:great:

•••
The above mention prices have been changed .... also they pass on the payment processing charges. like paypal fees etc

•••
1. They accept Moneybookers
2. They have cheap .net renewal

Who can me recommend me registrar that offers 5.58$ or less .net renewal?

•••
Ergo said:
1. They accept Moneybookers
2. They have cheap .net renewal

Who can me recommend me registrar that offers 5.58$ or less .net renewal?
Dynadot accepts moneybookers. With bulk pricing you pay $5.75 for .net.
Fabulous/Moniker have good prices as well but I don't think they have as many payment options.
Anyway the registerfly fiasco has demonstrated that cheap pricing should not be the sole criterion for selecting a registrar :yell:

Last edited:
•••
Why on earth would anyone use this Mafia coach roach infected company ?

•••
Email I have just received

Dear Customers,

The website http://www.estdomains.com is temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
In order to access the domain name control panel, kindly proceed to URL:
http://24572.supersite.myorderbox.com
The control panel will be available at the old URL as soon as the issue is resolved.
For all domain-related inquiries please contact our support representatives at ICQ 10282328 or 10261749
Once again we apologize for caused inconvenience and thank you for the patience.

Best regards,
EstDomains, Inc

•••
Can anyone tell me some good place where I can transfer my ".in" domains out.

moniker.com, name.com.

good news - they are coming back to life.

Dear Customers,

The website http://www.estdomains.com is temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
In order to access the domain name control panel, kindly proceed to URL:
http://24572.supersite.myorderbox.com
The control panel will be available at the old URL as soon as the issue is resolved.
For all domain-related inquiries please contact our support representatives at ICQ 10282328 or 10261749
Once again we apologize for caused inconvenience and thank you for the patience.

Best regards,
EstDomains, Inc

besides, revealed that
you can transfer your .COM/.NET domains from them to any Directi reseller.

•••
besides, revealed that
you can transfer your .COM/.NET domains from them to any Directi reseller.
Not correct. You can transfer .in domains to Dircti reseller but not .com / .net domains. But both Directi and Estdomains are registrars of the same reputation and security. I would say that Directi had recently more serious problems.

•••
Thanks for the info guys, i also had the email today!!

Looking at my options to move away from them, my vodka.in is with them aaarrrggh:(

•••
Easydoms said:
Thanks for the info guys, i also had the email today!!

Looking at my options to move away from them, my vodka.in is with them aaarrrggh:(

You can move .in domains to Directi. Because Estdomains was reseller of Direcit for .in domains (and only .in domains)

•••
Direcit??? is any one using them

•••
•••
Ergo said:
You can move .in domains to Directi. Because Estdomains was reseller of Direcit for .in domains (and only .in domains)

Thanks for that, just tried to do that but you need to have a reseller account with them first!!! I only want to transfer them ,not sell domains.

Have tried to move away from est, but keep getting the same message, unable to transfer because its a directi pvt blah blah blah!!

Would appreciate some help on this one if anyone can suggest anything?

•••
Easydoms said:
Ergo said:

Thanks for that, just tried to do that but you need to have a reseller account with them first!!! I only want to transfer them ,not sell domains.

Have tried to move away from est, but keep getting the same message, unable to transfer because its a directi pvt blah blah blah!!

AFAIK Answerable is not actually reseller of Directi. So if you got this message while transferring to Answerable - it's ok. You'd better find reseller of Directi. AFAIR Whiz.in is a reseller of Directi.

Secondly, since recently Estdomains became registrar (not reseller) of .in domains too. I don't know exact date, but it can occur than your .in domains are really registered by Estdomains. Just look in the whois. I'm also not sure what happens when you try to renew Directi domains in Estdomains panel. ANyway, WhoIs of your domain will tell you more.

Thirdly, I don't think you need to move your domains in hurry. Both Directi and Estdomains were heavily bashed for hosting malware and spammers and both of them undertook actions to suspend suspected domains (firstly Directi, then after that article Estdomains started suspending domains). I don't see much difference between them.

•••
Easydoms said:

May wanna shoot member mwzd a pm he is really lovely and im sure will help :tu:

•••
Looks like the servers back up today :) But will still look at moving away from them

•••
down again and with many troubles :(

But otherwise - I have one domain with 1fh.org - but I am unable to renew it there because they don't check out my webmoney transfer (from a friend) to my account instead of the troubles over one week :

Date : Sep. 24 2008, 05:02 UTC Time
Dear Customer,

Sorry for delay.
Problems with a Registrar.
Your payment should be processed today

I was able yesterday to initiate an urgent transfer to another Registrar and got today a confirmation from EST Support that they will proceed the transfer if I don't cancel it.

Only problem is that the domain has an expire date of Sep 25 !!! Its TOMORROW !!! I am a little bit cracy now if there will be a DNS downtime in fact of ICANN rules because they will deactivating the domain because the transfer will not be ready before Sep 29.

My new registrar support told me that there will not be any downtime but I'm not sure because ICANN says that after the day of expire the DNS service will stopped.

I would be able to move the domain to another account (storefront with ESTDomains) away from 1fh.org but I don't found anyone where I can move it in. The support of ESTDomains told me to move it to my ESTDomains account but unfortunately I don't have any balance there and pay-system from EST don't work.

Does anybody know any solution to renew the domain urgently that there will not be any downtime ??

thx
schef

•••
•••
got new info from new registrar :

The Current Status of the Transfer of the Domain Name xxxxxxxxx.com is "Transfer waiting for Losing Registrar Approval". The Transfer should complete by the 28th of September and this may cause a downtime for the Domain Name, since the Nameservers of the Domain Name will be modified upon expiry.

One way to expedite the Transfer would be to contact the Losing Registrar and ask them to manually approve the Transfer out, so that the downtime for this Domain Name can be avoided.

EST is uncontactable (only voice box) for any manual approve. I am not sure if they would modify the "DNS" even their whois system is down. does anybody know a expired domain which still works through ESTdomains ??

bye
schef

•••
GOT IT through their ICQ contact :great:

Message from Valery-Esthost at 06:53:25 (UTC)
Hello, order transfer and we confirm it

Message from roger at 06:56:39 (UTC)
hello, the transfer was orderd on Sep 23 and I got confirmation on Sep 24 10:00 (UTC)

Message from Valery-Esthost at 06:55:22 (UTC)
ok. just wait we confirmt it

Message from roger at 06:57:36 (UTC)
ok thx a lot

Message from Valery-Esthost at 07:04:54 (UTC)
Your approval for the transfer of XXXXXXXX.COM was successful.

Message from roger at 07:05:56 (UTC)
I have seen the update from whois for that domain ... thx a lot for very fast handling of it ... hope that any trouble on your side will be fixed very soon that we can work together in the future

•••
Estdomains and their whois server is already working now. I hope they will settle the problems and we will not hear anything bad about them anymore :)

•••
I can't access their website.

•••
dmi said:
I can't access their website.
I easily access their site. May be you can't access because they changed ISP.

•••
At last have managed to finally move my vodka.in away from them, after 4 weeks of constant ticket submissions to resolve an on going issue i have finally managed to get it moved to another reseller acount. Just my own view, but i would not use these guys again for any domain issues :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back