Dynadot

Escrow services - Escrow.com, Agreed.com, DN.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey guys,

Only have experience using escrow.com in the past - does anyone know if agreed or dn.com are any good?

Also, I'm selling a low $xxx name and contemplating using escrow as I don't know the buyer at all. But I don't wanna get stuck with waiting weeks for an international check to clear or get slugged $40 for a wire transfer; which is my past experience with Escrow.com - not sure if they have changed!?

What are the other two like? Do any pay the seller via Paypal or bank deposit internationally without exorbitant fees!?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use Ecop.com. You can pay and withdraw to Paypal from them which is exactly what I am looking for for smaller deals. They also have low fees.

Escrow.com doesn't pay out to Paypal, don't know about the other two as I have never used them, but I think Escrow.com bought Agreed.com so those two are the same now..

•••
•••
escrow.com now owns agreed.com so its same thing

•••
•••
Thanks a lot chaps.... excellent link Theo! :laugh:

•••
•••
•••
•••
I was suggested to use https://www.transpact.com/ - will test them soon (landing a deal right now).

An awesome, very fast and uber-affordable escrow company :) .. the experience working with them was more than pleasant + their phone support is great as well :)

.. have to add that:
1) Transpact seems to be a British company with a UK bank account
2) I was paying out from my UK bank account
3) the domain seller also has a UK bank account

.. haven't got a clue do they serve international bank accounts.

gl,
Helmuts

•••
I've always had good experiences with Ecop.com.

•••
I posted part of this in another link, but thought it relevant here as well. If anyone ever has questions regarding issues with escrow in general please reach out directly to me.

When choosing an escrow company treat it like choosing a bank. If they can't point to some kind of license and government oversight you could be taking a huge risk. The purpose of paying the escrow fee to mitigate risk. Ideas on improving our offering are always appreciated. Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back