Escrow.com verification - LAME

NameSilo
Watch

Elad n

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Bad Bad Bad.

Needed to verify my account for tier 2.

submitted my drivers license +my passport . both are in hebrew with my name also in english.

the answer i got is that my request is rejected as my forms are in hebrew and they got no one to review them

im verified on namejet, dropcatch and u name it , just escrow acting like fools refusing to get more business because in some countries , documents come in a foreign language

are you that dumb escrow.com ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I experienced exactly the same.

Last edited:
•••
Wake up guys! its ABSURD!
im trying to get aprroved for the last 2 hours , sending different documents but still they insist now on my address in english .
LAME

•••
Wake up guys! its ABSURD!
im trying to get aprroved for the last 2 hours , sending different documents but still they insist now on my address in english .
LAME
Not only that, but i received repetitive e-mails after the rejection to try again.

Last edited:
•••
Poor buyers from non-English speaking countries. They should be receiving the same level of service. I am wondering how many deals domainers (even if they trust escrow.com enough to send their docs as sellers, and if the sellers docs are in English) lost as the result (worst case) or hopefully switched to alternate providers/marketplaces/etc (best case).

Last edited:
•••
And now what? We should go and PAY lawyer to do this work?

Last edited:
•••
And now what? We should go and pay lawyer to do this work?

Never , it's a fucked up costumer service.
Anyone from escrow that can help here? And by help i mean approve the request

•••
Bad Bad Bad.

Needed to verify my account for tier 2.

submitted my drivers license +my passport . both are in hebrew with my name also in english.

the answer i got is that my request is rejected as my forms are in hebrew and they got no one to review them

im verified on namejet, dropcatch and u name it , just escrow acting like fools refusing to get more business because in some countries , documents come in a foreign language

are you that dumb escrow.com ?

@Escrow.com @Jackson Elsegood

•••
''The provided documents are not written using the Roman Alphabet. Please upload a notarized English translation of the relevant documents in order for us to proceed with the verification process.''
How to do that?

•••
  • The document you have submitted does not include your address. Please send a valid Proof of Address that has your name, physical address and issue date.
Well i got my address in hebrew! Plus the area and country in english . Still not good enough??

•••
Let's wait for some further clarification. For now, tier 2 verification seems a huge hurdle. We need a help about it.

•••
In order for a notarized document issued in one country (lets say, Israel) be good to use in another country (lets say, U.S.) it should also be apostilled. If some service, not necessary or exclusively escrow.com, is asking for notarized translation but does not ask for apostille - they are not following the law. They receive a document (or a copy of it) which has no legal meaning in U.S. Which means if a service claims "we only do what the law requires us to" - then they should either:

- order translation in U.S. (their expenses) and let the translators signature be notarized by U.S.-based notary (also their expenses).

- also ask for apostille to be attached after Israel-based notary seal

Last edited:
•••
I see no reason why they are the only ones not approving my account .
I got accounts all over ,dropcatch namejet etc.
I got a big deal pending that is stuck due to their way of work

•••
Wait is this kind of verification needed for any sale?

•••
•••
Btw , till now @Escrow.com sent me 3 more emails

2 are from representatives that are copy pasting their decision with no Rational and one more as a reminder I need to verify my account .
ARE U REAL????

•••
It's so "stupid" (to put it kindly) that they "need" it in english.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks , it looks like they dont work with israeli banks.

Well, I tried...

There are several threads on NP where members give plenty of suggestions and info about other escrow services. As well, you can take to Google for additional searching...gl

•••
i know mate. i can use undeveloped as well with 5% commision but i was mainly angry about the way
@Escrow.com @Jackson Elsegood are operating.
I HAVE SENT THEM A PROOF ITS ME WITH MY PASSPORT , now they are hanging on the fact that my full Israeli address was not on it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back