Escrow.com - Stage 4 Time to complete?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

pchip

Established Member
Impact
435
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes to get past the 4th stage (buyer receives domain name transfer) in the escrow.com process? I set the inspection period to 1-day and pushed the domain promptly to the buyer. It's been sitting at this stage for 2 weeks now. I did e-mail them but so far no word.

Just curious what others have experienced. Thank You!
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You need to call. They are slow and every transaction I have had there I had to prod them to get paid. They always blame the holding bank or the buyer.

We used to have an insider to contact directly but he left for another job. Your best bet is to call.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Thank You! Appreciate the feedback!
 
1
•••
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes to get past the 4th stage (buyer receives domain name transfer) in the escrow.com process? I set the inspection period to 1-day and pushed the domain promptly to the buyer. It's been sitting at this stage for 2 weeks now. I did e-mail them but so far no word.

Just curious what others have experienced. Thank You!

It definitely shouldn't take two weeks.

Once you initiate the push or supply the transfer auth code, it's important that you update the transaction as such at Escrow.com. (Push or Transfer Auth Code)

Once the domain has been accepted into the buyer's account, it's always best to send them a reminder requesting they update the transaction as "Received and Accepted." (Updating both will end the inspection period.)

Sometimes they only mark them as "Received," which is fine, because doing so starts the inspection period.

Occassionally it takes a couple of reminders, but I've never had a transaction drag out.

If the buyer fails to respond, contact Escrow support and they'll at least be able to assist you in getting the inspection period started.
 
2
•••
Thanks for the comments! Looks like the transaction is finally moving along "Inspection period ended, Buyer accepts merchandise.".
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back