IT.COM

Escrow.com payment delays

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
According to escrow the deposit was made last Friday 05/31/19 and the bank has not rejected the transfer, but three days later nothing nothing appears in my account and according to the information of my bank that can see incoming transfers two days after the present day there is no transfer pending.(5 days total)

So today i ask for proof about when the transfer was made, but they can not give me that proof, instead they gave me a Wire transfer number and Federal Wire reference, so I call my bank with this numbers and they can not do anything either with this numbers.

So, now, I have no idea where is the money as simple as that.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Had same problems with Escrow. @Jackson Elsegood had to handle by sending it next day.

Never got clarity either. Called my bank at least two times. They won’t admit it but there is something screwy with their bank not yours. It took 13 days after they claimed to send it for it to be in my bank via Jackson.

It’s not a problem with Transferwise which pays the next day (was hesitant about any wire after that) As long as you are hundred percent sure on the numbers and codes Jackson can fix it.

Last edited:
•••
I have opened an bank account exclusively for this, Last Friday escrow.com informed me that they had made the transfer, today is Tuesday and according to the bank nothing for today or tomorrow.

every time, that Escrow.com says he could not make the transfer I lose $ 50.. so i lost now $150

•••
Horrible service,you make the call you just get "We have no answer to your question" .. where is the money???.. what is clear is that they lie, not once, but every agent that receives this, they start from scratch with a lie, and this supposed to be better than PayPal?.. k'mon.

•••
......but, they are licensed.

How's that "license" helping you now?

•••
I am in a significant domain holding transaction now, and I can't get the holding team to respond to emails or even accept the domain which I pushed on 6/12/19. The buyer has paid nearly $2000 in escrow and holding fees and escrow.com has $3000 in initial payments that should have been released to me.

I have sent three emails with the buyer copied because he wants to start using the domain and set nameservers. No response still.

I had none of these issues with Payoneer Escrow on a holding transaction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back