IT.COM

Escrow.com Our funds are pending for the 3 days.

NameSilo
Watch

mbd_inc

Impact
Hi Everyone,
First of all, sorry for the poor English. English is not my first language.

In order to purchase a domain, We're trying to proceed the payment via Escrow.com .
It has not been approved our funds yet even after the payment completed 3 days ago .
At first, there was a problem because the owner of the credit card paid was different, but this was solved soon.
This process is still pending with disapproved payment that we made for 3 days.
We’ve purchased many domains via Escrow.com for our company’s brand, the payment was usually approved within 6 hours.
We received the confusing answer from a Escrow.com support center, saying that,

"We are still currently waiting for the other party to provide information regarding the domain name so we can proceed with this."​

Escrow.com plays a role as an agency for the payment in the middle, what do you exactly mean “other party” and “domain information”?
How long do I have to wait more until the payment is completed?
Or does it usually take more than 3 days to approve the payment?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

We'd like to check this transaction and help you sort it out. We've sent you a DM to discuss this further. Please check it out.

•••
•••
We received a detailed reply from the Escrow.com support team this morning for us to understand the situation fully now.
We were unclear about the situation before reading this latest response because we only received vague replies until now.
Transactions are expected to resume soon as the problem has been resolved.
When our transaction (trade) is completed, I'll reveal the details about the whole situation on a thread.
Thank you.

•••
We received a detailed reply from the Escrow.com support team this morning for us to understand the situation fully now.
We were unclear about the situation before reading this latest response because we only received vague replies until now.
Transactions are expected to resume soon as the problem has been resolved.
When our transaction (trade) is completed, I'll reveal the details about the whole situation on a thread.
Thank you.

You're welcome. We're glad to hear the transaction is now in progress, as you mentioned in our direct message with you. Do not hesitate to bump our conversation in PM here or contact us through [email protected] for anything else. Have a great weekend! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back