Domain Empire

Escrow alternatives

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
I am struggling to get verified on Escrow. I have payment in and out limit there $3k. Can anyone advise me to use an alternative solution, if any of course. Paypal is not an option, i have issue with cashout there. My goal is bank transfer payment.
I am currently using the following marketplaces:
GD
DAN (Sould i select cryptocurrency as payment?)
AFTERNIC
DOMAINAGENTS
DAAZ
SEDO

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You'll need to tailor the method to each sale, probably. It depends upon your country and its banking procedures -- and what country the buyer is in, so mention these when talking to these companies. (By the way, DomainAgents doesn't handle the money. They work with Escrow.com.)

Sedo helped in a transaction for me that was out of U.S. jurisdiction, so they'd be a good one to ask. I don't know much about the others.

Last edited:
•••
It depends upon your country and its banking procedures -- and what country the buyer is in, so mention these when talking to these companies. (By the way, DomainAgents doesn't handle the money. They work with Escrow.com.)

Sedo helped in a transaction for me that was out of U.S. jurisdiction, so they'd be a good one to ask. I don't know much about the others.
Yes, i know about DA. For Escrow verification, it is needed to go to a lawyer to translate documents? I live in Greece and they have rejected my first input.

•••
For bank transfers to Greece, an optimal would be Sedo with basic prices and payouts in EUROs (or EURO just as payout currency, if you prefer to let the buyers pay in USD). Imho. You will be paid using SEPA - almost instant and cheap. You may also try to configure EURO payouts in Afternic, but the pricing would always be in USD. The last but not the least, DAN, being located in NL, should have zero issues paying in Euros to GR. For bitcoin payouts, as their NP thread indicates, you will need to send them drivers license or another ID though.

•••
For bank transfers to Greece, an optimal would be Sedo with basic prices and payouts in EUROs (or EURO just as payout currency, if you prefer to let the buyers pay in USD). Imho. You will be paid using SEPA - almost instant and cheap. You may also try to configure EURO payouts in Afternic, but the pricing would always be in USD. The last but not the least, DAN, being located in NL, should have zero issues paying in Euros to GR. For bitcoin payouts, as their NP thread indicates, you will need to send them drivers license or another ID though.
Thank you very much. They push the BTC payout to your BTC wallet? And then it's easy to cashout? I am asking because i have never used crypto before.

•••
And then it's easy to cashout? I am asking because i have never used crypto before.
A complicated question. Long story short - if you need "fiat" cash in the end of the day, then you probably should not request bitcoin payouts... why bother if you will have to exchange the digial currency immediately, paying %%% to exchange services, giving them your ID, etc, etc... You will have no issues receiving EUROS to your bank account, directly, without bitcoin-in/outs.

•••
A complicated question. Long story short - if you need "fiat" cash in the end of the day, then you probably should not request bitcoin payouts... why bother if you will have to exchange the digial currency immediately, paying %%% to exchange services, giving them your ID, etc, etc... You will have no issues receiving EUROS to your bank account, directly, without bitcoin-in/outs.
I agree. This is the main reason for which i didn't touch cryptos. Seems easy, but in fact it's much more complicated.

•••
There are few competitors of escrow you can check them out.

Tinexta, ZenGo, Dashlane, and content pass.

Each of them their own type of transaction service and features.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back