NameSilo

domain escapetravel.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevekent

Established Member
Impact
4
Your opinion on "escapetravel.org" please.

Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
EscapeTravel?

You mean by working from home or locking yourself in your house?
 
0
•••
Something do with travelling. Google keywood exact search about 27,000
 
0
•••
Something do with travelling. Google keywood exact search about 27,000

I didn't believe you until I looked - but then all searches are in Australia for company with existing TM 991698.

No way that there is no confusion caused - search shows as first result.

Tough to sell something that has such a UDRP risk associated with it. Same problem with putting an appraisal on it.

No way to really monetize it in good faith because all searches are really traffic targeted at the Aussie site (which I guess they'd have to prove).

I guess I'd value it at $0 for resale just because of the liability issues - might not be fair but I doubt I would mess with it. Then again I might and just offer it to the AUS company for about $500 and pocket the cash and run and face being called an unethical cybersquatter by others..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back