Not open for further replies.

Bruno P

Established Member
Impact
Hi,
Can you guys please give your opinion?
Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't really think its that appropriate. Maybe "meta dress" would be the one...a metaverse experience customising or creating a dress / outfit. Take offers on yours, but I struggle. IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
Don't really think its that appropriate. Maybe "meta dress" would be the one...a metaverse experience customising or creating a dress / outfit. Take offers on yours, but I struggle. IMO
Thank you for always replying.
Since english is not my first language, I have a question. I was thinking more about a online store that sell dresses (probably NFT or/at the metaverse) Does this make any sense in english?

•••
Thank you for always replying.
Since english is not my first language, I have a question. I was thinking more about a online store that sell dresses (probably NFT or/at the metaverse) Does this make any sense in english?
Mmm, its a niche / specific buy. Again I'd say "meta dress" would be the one that has a better chance

•••
Mmm, its a niche / specific buy. Again I'd say "meta dress" would be the one that has a better chance

Thank you! In portuguese the plural makes more sense than the singular. I have to train my mind to think like an english speaker when looking at english domains :) have a great day

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back