Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain EROTIC plz

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremest

Established Member
Impact
4
Could you plz Appraise Erotic_es ? I've got an offer mid xxx$ It it worth investing and negotiating higher price (hi xxx-low xxxx) or it is ok ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would take it!
 
0
•••
low xxxx to mid xxxx IMHO
 
0
•••
.es will take off pretty soon I think, hence the interest in your domain.
The subject matter helps considerably :)

Personally, if it was mine i'd hold on to it for 2-3 years and cash in.

With over 6.5 million OVT score for 'erotic' I'd be asking a much higher price.
 
0
•••
.es?

Then the ofer is good. Please take it.
 
0
•••
erotic.lu, erotic.com.pt, erotic.co.ee FREE to register, of course .ES is better extension than these, but i still think that for this english word this is a good offer..
 
0
•••
Thanks guys, 2 for 'take it', 1 for 'more', anyone else?
 
0
•••
For the extension, take it. Always try to bargain for more but take it. It's a great offer.
 
0
•••
Take it.

Erotic is an English word on a Spanish extension so I think it is a good offer. Turn it down and you could wait years for another offer to come along.

Erotica/o is the Spanish translation.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back