NameSilo

question Era of Pandemia & Domain sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
I want to ask you if you have recently any domain sales. The global situation is diffucult, are you still selling to end-users? If yes, what kind of niches?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Total silence for me this month not even single inquiry

Last edited:
•••
I still didn't sell anything in 2020...
Silence or lowball inquiries, or non-payers...

I even maximally lowered my BIN domains - but zero effect...

•••
Total silence for me this month not even single inquiry
I had a sale early this month, but after that silence for me too. I have to say, the most stressful thing is about activity (inquiries, inbound emails, etc) rather than sales.

People are shocked, market too. I understand it. But many people work at home. And internet activity is high nowadays.

Last edited:
•••
Silence 0 sales or inquiry all march

•••
China has overcome Corona. The temporary hospitals there are closing. That's good sign for Chinese market at least. I hope soon we have same results in Europe.

•••
Because they are all spend money on...
upload_2020-3-17_4-22-7.png

•••
I want to ask you if you have recently any domain sales. The global situation is diffucult, are you still selling to end-users? If yes, what kind of niches?

No sales, but lots of low ball offers.

However, some medical names I have (some pushing 20 years are getting lots of traffic. They are all generic so they can apply to many things, but that niche has gotten a lot of traffic in the last 3 weeks.

btw, I've got one name that could apply to this corona/covid crisis and I would let an agency use it for free as long as they would need it. If a medical firm/retailer wants it to sell products, it will be very expensive.

•••
Same here! No sales, but offers have increased for me...mostly lowball, but interesting to see the interest.

•••
currently I have sold an org through Afternic but can't transfer cuz Afternic no push option (domain on 60 day lock).

the domain hosted with ns1.dan.com but buyer ignored Dan. com landing page 🤔 Dancom offering a push as an option.

honestly I think the domain market is on recession period but I still registering domains though. 😐

•••
currently I have sold an org through Afternic but can't transfer cuz Afternic no push option (domain on 60 day lock).

the domain hosted with ns1.dan.com but buyer ignored Dan. com landing page 🤔 Dancom offering a push as an option.

honestly I think the domain market is on recession period but I still registering domains though. 😐
I know that in China and Russia the life is back to normal. At least, as normal as possible. This is good sign. But as we talk about domains USA is crucial country for our business. My most customers are american, so i hope to return to their normal mode soon.

•••
after a steady period of offers and price enquiries in Jan & Feb (no sales though) nothing in March......

We play the long game so let's wait and see.....

•••
after a steady period of offers and price enquiries in Jan & Feb (no sales though) nothing in March......

We play the long game so let's wait and see.....
Same here. Very active January and February only one deal on March. I observe the situation closely and i will rebuild the schedule if is needed. I hope for the best for all of us about health and domaining!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back