Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Equitrack.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

riverrun

New Member
Impact
0
Need some help appraising this one.

I just bought the above domain. Very brandable in the financial industry. Could be used as a financial blog to track your progress on a financial journey. Also could be used as a product or service website serving the equity industry.

Seems to have some developed sites on other TLD's

Associations:

Equity
Home Equity
Stock Market Equities
Equity Tracking
Stock Market Tracking
Stock Market Software

Thanks for any help. This is my first ever domain purchase above $10.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No Love? I thought this was the forum where the experts were.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
0
•••
I like it. There is already a credit reference agency called equifax so I could see this being used in the same sort of sector.
Possibly a service to keep an eye on your personal finances ie loans mortgage credit cards, grocery bills etc all under one roof.
A personal finance 'hub' possibly
 
0
•••
riverrun said:
This is my first ever domain purchase above $10.
I must say that it is well worth it.
 
0
•••
sankalpsingh said:
I must say that it is well worth it.


I paid a lot more than $10...let me clarify. Thanks for the positive feedback. Anyone want to take a shot at the value?
 
0
•••
domain name itself - low $xx to $xx mid....

if developed, potentially a lot more valuable since "financial" keywords bring in a lot more cpc.
 
0
•••
Yep, $xx up to $xxx

Could also be used for a horse-racing/thoroughbred site

Equi - Equine (horses)
Track - Racetrack
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back