Domain Empire

domain epoker.co appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends,
I was able to sucessfully backorder the domain epoker.co via domainmonster. epoker.net was sold in 2005 for $7600
http://dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2005/domainsales06_07_05.htm
But estibot is showing the value of epoker.co as 760$ and epoker.net as 1300$ only.
It would be great if I can get the appraisal value of epoker.co

Thanks,
Ash:music:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In 2005 the value of .net was more important than today.

One think I've learned with time is the estibot value don't really mean something.
Some times more sometimes less.
I saw Crappy Domains showing 13K...

For reseller Idd say that epoker.co for todays market, may worth 10% of the estibot value.

I think that Premium .COs End-Users value will survive to the the GTLDs Launch.

For now, I suggest that you ask yourself if you can afford renewal fees for the next 5 years and still be able to make profit.

Will epoker.co be better than epoker.newgtlds? or they will both worth reg fee?

After all, The buyer make the price.

•••
I like it though, low xxx to a domainer type that wants it, mid xxx to a 'small time' enduser. The big problem here is that the dot com being redirected and thus not a stand alone site that would be motivated to buy it from you someday, and its unlikely to be developed. Goodluck
wks.gif

•••
This domain will not survive epoker.web unless you look at the typo value only in the case the owner of epoker.com develop it since it is a parked domain right now. Being you I would renew it for one more year only to see how market behaves with the new TLDs.

•••
This domain will not survive epoker.web unless you look at the typo value only in the case the owner of epoker.com develop it since it is a parked domain right now. Being you I would renew it for one more year only to see how market behaves with the new TLDs.

I think .CO will kick other GTLDs asses.

IMO

•••
Not bad for a .co. I'd say keep it and see if it sells. Might get a nice $xxx for it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back