IT.COM

Epik won't withdraw my money !!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TheBuyerz

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

About 3 weeks now I am trying to reach Epik about my money and they don't want even to answer to my emails! Brian confirmed me to process the withdrawal 2 weeks ago and until now no answer from any of them.

Rob helped me to reach brian at the first time, after that he said he can't answer my emails.

It's a Mid 3 figure amount that I won by selling domain names throught their escrow service about 2 years ago.

And all my valuable domain names still there! I renewed some of them 3days ago and updated only last day!

There is nothing to do to claim my hard earned money?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unfortunately, there is a long line of people Epik owes money to.

Even after Rob Monster was replaced as CEO, they were still creating more victims by offering this "escrow" service. They took payment then stuck sellers with Masterbucks that can't be withdrawn.

https://domainnamewire.com/2022/12/05/an-epik-victim-tells-her-story/

Some of the reported totals are $1.5M, $91K, $55K, and many others.

There is a discussion about it here -

https://www.namepros.com/threads/th...from-epik-com-via-masterbucks-wallet.1284050/

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Where you been? People have been waiting up to 4 months now. 3 weeks is nothing. I do however believe you will get paid before all those big ones as they have NOT been doing in the order received. Small amount and completed the identity verification you should get paid at some point.

Last edited:
•••
Where you been? People have been waiting 4 to 5 months now. 3 weeks is nothing. I do however believe you will get paid before all those big ones as they have NOT been doing in the order received. Small amount and completed the identity verification you should get paid at some point.
This is what I mentioned in the other thread.

There are likely many people who don't frequent domain forums, blogs, etc.

There is a good chance many people with outstanding Masterbucks balances are still unaware of this issue.

If you don't keep updated on news, the only way you would know is if you requested a withdrawal and it didn't work.

This is why it is unknown how deep this problem actually goes.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Where you been? People have been waiting up to 4 months now. 3 weeks is nothing. I do however believe you will get paid before all those big ones as they have NOT been doing in the order received. Small amount and completed the identity verification you should get paid at some point.
This last 2 years I limited my internet activity for a full time job.
This is what I mentioned in the other thread.

There are likely many people who don't frequent domain forums, blogs, etc.

There is a good chance many people with outstanding Masterbucks balances are still unaware of this issue.

If you don't keep updated on news, the only way you would know is if you requested a withdrawal and it didn't work.

This is why it is unknown how deep this problem actually goes.

Brad
You are right, to be honest I even don't have time to check news... I noticied that by doing a withdrawal and renewing some domains.

Last edited:
•••
I think @NamePros should also do something about mass advertissements on this forum for companies promoting their names and services everywhere!

Last edited:
•••
Mid to high XXXX and not as mentioned on the thread sorry.

•••
Mid to high XXXX and not as mentioned on the thread sorry.

Nothing stops you're from revealing the actual amount. People owed $25K, $55K, $91K, etc did.

The secrecy is uncalled for.

•••
Nothing stops you're from revealing the actual amount. People owed $25K, $55K, $91K, etc did.

The secrecy is uncalled for.
6,2k and the 200usd for withdrawal fees knowing that I also paid escrow service fees.

And each time I contact their support service, they answer quickly for any question except withdrawal one they skip them.

•••
Epik still not responding to my various requests.

I can't even transfer out my domains since I can't pay fees... The reason that pushed me to withdraw my funds because I am in need of them.

Please @Rob Monster , I used the Epik escrow service when you were the CEO, you are responsible of my funds.

We are downgraded to supply for our own funds!!!!! Pathetic!!!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Same but what legal actions did u take? Thanks
Any method can be solved effectively. For better or worse, the best suggestion is to find a risk lawyer

•••
If you don't act, you will be delayed by them for several years until their company is gone

•••
Unfortunately there is no strong support to help us recover our money (Except some known members from here) !!! @Rob Monster gives a nice image about what he is spreading...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back