Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sarah Frank

Director, Abuse & ComplianceVIP Member
Epik.com
Impact
NamesCon is the annual event for domainers that you don't want to miss! There are a large number of informational meetings, auctions, games and a lot of swag; the latter being my favorite!

One important concept at Epik is digital empowerment. We want to help ALL domainers, new and old, succeed and be better, and smarter, than yesterday. @Rob Monster has been a serious game-changer in our industry over the last year and NamesCon is the place to be if you're wanting to meet with him! With an open mind and an amazing vantage point of the domain industry, Rob brings more value to the table than any CEO I am aware of.

Besides Rob, my colleagues @Jess Robison and @Sufyan Alani will be in attendance. Jessica manages our entire support team to ensure we provide the Legendary support we are known for. Sufyan tackles the registries to acquire competitive promotions and ccTLDs prices for our customers.

We would love to meet as many of you as possible, and help empower you through the amazing tools and resources Epik has to offer. To set up a meeting with any of us, please email me at [email protected].

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am not able to attend NamesCon this year but hope Epik has a great set of interactions at NamesCon. I really appreciated that @Rob Monster set time to meet personally with me for an interview at NamesCon2019 and enjoyed mixing with others at your meet and greet (and eating some pizza!).

Glad to hear that @Sufyan Alani is attending, and would like to have met the person in charge of bringing us great domain deals :xf.smile:. Others who go, please twist his arm for more great 2020 deals!

Best wishes to all for a great NamesCon 2020. I hope to see you at NamesCon 2021!

Bob

•••
I wish I could be there.

I recommend everyone attending Namescon to set up a meeting with them. Sounds like an amazing opportunity.

Enjoy!

•••
So, do I have to have a ticket to the convention to take part in the Christian breakfast?

Might make the trip just for that...it would be a hoot to meet everyone from Epik and then hang out just outside the entry to the convention to feel like I am a part of the festivities (but my identity must remain secret :xf.wink:).

•••
So, do I have to have a ticket to the convention to take part in the Christian breakfast?

Might make the trip just for that...it would be a hoot to meet everyone from Epik and then hang out just outside the entry to the convention to feel like I am a part of the festivities (but my identity must remain secret :xf.wink:).

No, you would just come to the hotel where we have a room for the breakfast. I haven't posted about the Christian Domainers Breakfast yet, but I know the word is out there since we have hosted this every year since 2016. It's something that Rob and I are huge supporters of. Send me an email and I'll get you on the list and provide more details.

•••
No, you would just come to the hotel where we have a room for the breakfast. I haven't posted about the Christian Domainers Breakfast yet, but I know the word is out there since we have hosted this every year since 2016. It's something that Rob and I are huge supporters of. Send me an email and I'll get you on the list and provide more details.

Thanks...sorry, I didn't mean to promote it but I think it was posted in another thread by an Epik person. I will be in touch via email as it gets closer.

•••
Thanks...sorry, I didn't mean to promote it but I think it was posted in another thread by an Epik person. I will be in touch via email as it gets closer.

It's not a problem at all. Word of mouth is the best marketing out there! :xf.smile: Feel free to share with others!

•••
I am not able to attend NamesCon this year but hope Epik has a great set of interactions at NamesCon. I really appreciated that @Rob Monster set time to meet personally with me for an interview at NamesCon2019 and enjoyed mixing with others at your meet and greet (and eating some pizza!).

Glad to hear that @Sufyan Alani is attending, and would like to have met the person in charge of bringing us great domain deals :xf.smile:. Others who go, please twist his arm for more great 2020 deals!

Best wishes to all for a great NamesCon 2020. I hope to see you at NamesCon 2021!

Bob

Hi Bob,

It's unfortunate that you're not attending!
Hopefully we'll manage to meet you in upcoming events.

Everyone else is welcome to come over and twist my arms for more deals 😉.

See you there!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back