NameSilo

domain EpicRent.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJCOM

New Member
Impact
0
EpicRent.com

What do you guys think? I own this domain, picked it up the other day. i think Its a good one. How much do you think i can get for it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
"For those homes that are beyond legendary!"

I wouldn't pay much for it, but I'm not very great with domaining. I don't think it's worth a whole lot, though. :/
 
0
•••
only 177 search results at google, no other ext taken. Most of the links have EPIC at the end of one sentence, and RENT at the beginning of the next, so the words dont fit very well. I would say reg fee unless developed.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back