auction sold

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirbigman

Established Member
Impact
Here are all my domains for sale, no reserve auction.

ExitAlarm.com [18 years old][name.com exp: 28 April 18] (declined £5000 on sedo (silly, I know, I tought it's worth more)
Epicful.com [name.com exp: 17 November 18] (BB Accepted)
EasyJobFind.com [name.com exp: 21 May 2018]
CoolUsefulTech.com [name.com exp: 21 December 2018]
ManchesterCity.org [name.com exp: 11 May 2018] (declined $300)
NameForum .org [name.com exp: 15 May 2018]
CryptoMarket.co.uk [Godaddy exp: April 2019] (Great UK name)
PerfectionWebdesign.co.uk [name.com exp: 3 May 2018] (declined £500)
BuyDashCam.co.uk [name.com exp: 13 October 2018] (EMD, I wanted to do an Amazon affiliate website)
4gear.co.uk [name.com exp: 28 June 2018] (Used to be an electronics drop shipping store, made about £2000 in 3 months)
AppStore.ws (website live included 30 visitors per day) [name.com exp: Jan 2019]
University.ac [name.com exp: 8 February 2019] (really good name if you're willing to wait for the right end user)

BIN: TBA
Payment: Paypal, Escrow, Bank Transfer

Auction ends 15th of April 19:30 UK time (final bid will be honoured)

Increments $1
Start: 0

*Close any time by making an offer.

I will push to name.com account and GoDaddy. I will sell to the last bidder at the time listed above.
Good luck

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Auction reinstated. Once a bid is placed, you may not end an auction without a winner/sold post. Here's the official rules that apply to this situation:
6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exceptions of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price, bid increments, adding payment methods, and/or adding additional domains at no extra cost. Once a bid is placed, every allowable change (the exceptions just mentioned) must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it becomes effective and valid (e.g., a BIN price cannot be accepted until this is done). BIN prices are not reserve prices and therefore do not affect rule 6.2.10.
6.2.10. Auction holders (sellers) must sell to the highest bidder with a valid bid at the end of the auction or to the first buyer to accept a valid Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price before the auction ends. Rule 6.1.17 applies.
Good luck and happy bidding everyone.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Sirbigman,

Please post a screenshot of traffic / revenue claims on these two domains.

4gear.co.uk [name.com exp: 28 June 2018] (Used to be an electronics drop shipping store, made about £2000 in 3 months)
AppStore.ws (website live included 30 visitors per day) [name.com exp: Jan 2019]

1.22 Any claims about sales items must be supported with a screenshot in the thread clearly featuring the domain or website at the time of posting. This includes, but is not limited to traffic, revenue, appraisals, etc.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
•••
Auction ended yesterday April !5th.

I guess the winner is @Pierre Barnard

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back