Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal2

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you should try to find people who want to start a drone workshop or something. it's a good one.

At least $50, I think. if you find the right business to sell it to, maybe a lot more.

I'm a beginner. don't take my worth :xf.smile:

•••
I think you should try to find people who want to start a drone workshop or something. it's a good one.

At least $50, I think. if you find the right business to sell it to, maybe a lot more.

I'm a beginner. don't take my worth :xf.smile:

Thanks, Sinay. I have an inquiry for it - just wanting to put a price to it, if I do decide to sell it.

Fyi, the plural - Epic Drones .com - is listed at GoDaddy auction for 400.00 US.

•••
The plural is better.

This - perhaps $99 or $75 to get flipped.

•••
I have an inquiry for it - just wanting to put a price to it, if I do decide to sell it.

I'm a beginner but I would not sell it for less than $100 if I have someone already interested.

DM me when you sell it :xf.smile:

•••
Thanks, Sinay. I have an inquiry for it - just wanting to put a price to it, if I do decide to sell it.

Fyi, the plural - Epic Drones .com - is listed at GoDaddy auction for 400.00 US.

Too cheap in my opinion.Price yours higher.

•••
I would not sell this domain for less than 1k. There are few end-users, with developed sites:

epicdronefilms(.)com
epicDroneFootage(.)com
epicDroneImages(.)com
epicdronesolutions(.)com
epicdronetime(.)com
epicdroneproductions(.)net

Good luck!

•••
about a K for sure if not more

•••
$750 - $1.5K depends who is buying though, Do you know if its an end user?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back